Official:1st Round NBA 2008 Playoffs: Game 2 Lakers vs. Nuggets 4/23 7:30 PM PST Game On TNT HD

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Vladi, mr enforcer, time to get swoll and push people around, punish whoever they put on you, your defense has been solid, we believ in you

roll.gif

Come on son, I know you didn't call Vlade an"enforcer" he's a Space Cadet remember
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJ 1080

actually he's a snowboarder...

Naw, he can't snowboard ergo, shoulder injury.
Space Cadet fa sho.

"He's a space cadet," Jackson said. "He could be on Mars. I know it's not on Venus, but he could be on Mars. He's one of those guys that you go like, 'Do you understand really what we're trying to get accomplished here?' And he'll go, 'Yeah, I know what's going on.' And then you ask him the next day if he knows that and he goes like, 'Yeah, sure.' And then you go, 'OK, demonstrate it to me,' and he'll lose [focus]."

I don't expect Denver to split the series tomorrow, but at home it's always a different story...

Anyway, all us Nuggets fans know that Karl sucks in many aspects, including his rotation. Kleiza is starting, that's a good change, but we'll getnowhere unless JR gets optimal minutes. Camby looks like a depressed gimp out there "guarding" Gasol. And yes, I was satisfied with the defenseagainst Kobe.

@KIDSKILLZ858 - where did you get that wallpaper? it's pretty cool

Hey guys, this might be old news, but for anybody who doesnt know, www.nba.com/lakers has a bunch of vids of interviews during practice and some of thepre/post game interviews.

lets go nuggets. play some D and put up a good fight! glad to hear they arent gonna go with the small backcourt now. that plan was horrid

Nuggs starting 5 should be AI, JR, Melo, Martin, Camby, without question. Establish a favorable pace to the game and then let Najera and Kleiza do what theydo. If we have too big of a lead, let Anthony Carter come in and throw some bad passes to keep the game tight as usual. I would make a prediction, but younever know what to expect out of Denver. I just hate the general statements George Karl makes, like "play smart" and "execute" and"play like you know how to play" as opposed to having an actual game plan. We'll see what happens, I guess.

laugh.gif
The Nuggets are gonna be pumped and ready for the game later on thisevening, and i fully expect them to come out very motivated and play their best game of the year with all the silly shenanigans that the Lakers pulled on themon Sunday. I highly doubt that the lakers will shoot that well again nor will the Nuggets play that poorly and allow them to get all those easy baskets, ifully expect the Nuggets to come out on fire early and never looking back as they cruise. With Kleiza in the starting Line up, i fully expect him to go off onthe Lakers early and often, i wouldn't be surprised if he scored over 30. All signs point to a huge nuggets victory in game 2. Denver 120 Lakers 102.Kleiza and Iverson with 34 a piece, Camby with 19 boards and 7 blocks.

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
The Nuggets are gonna be pumped and ready for the game later on this evening, and i fully expect them to come out very motivated and play their best game of the year with all the silly shenanigans that the Lakers pulled on them on Sunday. I highly doubt that the lakers will shoot that well again nor will the Nuggets play that poorly and allow them to get all those easy baskets, i fully expect the Nuggets to come out on fire early and never looking back as they cruise. With Kleiza in the starting Line up, i fully expect him to go off on the Lakers early and often, i wouldn't be surprised if he scored over 30. All signs point to a huge nuggets victory in game 2. Denver 120 Lakers 102. Kleiza and Iverson with 34 a piece, Camby with 19 boards and 7 blocks.

pimp.gif

C'mon Denver fans, the Lakers won by 14 and Kobe was 9-26 FG. If he were shooting around his FG % the Lake show would've killed Denver by more than 20.And really, do you think Kobe is gonna have another off night? I doubt it. Good luck to Nuggs. haha

I think kobe will have another off game
and the nuggets will steal this one.....

By the way you should edit those stupid tags before meth bans you....

With Klieza starting, they can try Kmart on Kobe again. Only reason why Gasol went off last time was because Camby had to keep helping off of him and that leftGasol open time after time again. With Klieza starting, they can stick him on Vlad and there really isn't that much of a size difference so Cambyshouldn't have to help out as much again. A.C. only needs to see about 5-10 minutes of this game. Hopefully Kobe's jumper is broke again tonight. GKshould of waited till the last minute to tell everybody that Klieza was starting though. Now thats gives the Lakers time to adjust before the game.

we gotta play better defense...everything else is fine...2-0...LET'S GO LAKERS!!!

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

laugh.gif
The Nuggets are gonna be pumped and ready for the game later on this evening, and i fully expect them to come out very motivated and play their best game of the year with all the silly shenanigans that the Lakers pulled on them on Sunday. I highly doubt that the lakers will shoot that well again nor will the Nuggets play that poorly and allow them to get all those easy baskets, i fully expect the Nuggets to come out on fire early and never looking back as they cruise. With Kleiza in the starting Line up, i fully expect him to go off on the Lakers early and often, i wouldn't be surprised if he scored over 30. All signs point to a huge nuggets victory in game 2. Denver 120 Lakers 102. Kleiza and Iverson with 34 a piece, Camby with 19 boards and 7 blocks.

pimp.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
The Nuggets are gonna be pumped and ready for the game later on this evening, and i fully expect them to come out very motivated and play their best game of the year with all the silly shenanigans that the Lakers pulled on them on Sunday. I highly doubt that the lakers will shoot that well again nor will the Nuggets play that poorly and allow them to get all those easy baskets, i fully expect the Nuggets to come out on fire early and never looking back as they cruise. With Kleiza in the starting Line up, i fully expect him to go off on the Lakers early and often, i wouldn't be surprised if he scored over 30. All signs point to a huge nuggets victory in game 2. Denver 120 Lakers 102. Kleiza and Iverson with 34 a piece, Camby with 19 boards and 7 blocks. I really want the Lakers to win, and I'll keep posting because I'm a Laker fan inside. I really believe: Kobe with 40,10,10, Pau with 25 and 20 rebounds, Lamar with 20/5/5 and Sasha with 8 3 pointers. Lakers win 175-119.

fixed
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom