OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
The Knicks have made contact with the agent for Frank Vogel, but have not yet requested an interview, according to a source close to the former Pacers coach.

According to the source, Knicks GM Steve Mills has done his due diligence in contacting Vogel’s reps. He expressed that Phil Jackson has not made a decision on how to proceed. The key to the phone call was finding out whether Vogel would have interest in the job, and it seems he does.

“I think the Knicks wanted to see where Frank’s head is at,” the source said.

http://nyp.st/1Nm2FA4

All we had to do was wait for Melo to come in FA, and dump those assets for Paul. or a third dude. oh whale. back to where we belong. a laughing stock.

Again, this has been said innumerously: Melo would not have come to the Knicks via free agency. He would've ended up playing for the Nets. He wanted to his money.

I hope you guys are content now. Phil made the call.

Apparently him going home meant he had no one else who could possibly help w/ the coaching search. Less Isola, more Berman.

All we had to do was wait for Melo to come in FA, and dump those assets for Paul. or a third dude. oh whale. back to where we belong. a laughing stock.

Again, this has been said innumerously: Melo would not have come to the Knicks via free agency. He would've ended up playing for the Nets. He wanted to his money.

I hope you guys are content now. Phil made the call.

^Son was terrified about the idea of playing there

Last edited:
Vogel would be a great addition.

Too bad this is the Knicks we're talking about.

Most likely we just sign Rambis.

And then extend Sasha.

Melo be getting faded at them events.
roll.gif
this is the best thing

I'll be more than happy with Blatt, Vogel, or Joerger.

If those 3 guys are available and we end up with Rambis i might have to take a break from this team for a while.

I'll be more than happy with Blatt, Vogel, or Joerger.

If those 3 guys are available and we end up with Rambis i might have to take a break from this team for a while.

Once you're a fan, you're binded to them emotionally. Come on, who you're fooling. You were watching meaningless knicks games this season :lol:

If we sign Vogel, we'll probably have Stephenson as our starting 2 this season if Memphis don't pick up his $9M option. Which they most likely will

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom