OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
What's everyones thoughts on the GSW game next week? I mean, I guess if we just don't get blown out I'll be happy knowing that they did a better job than the Cavs.  But imagine if they won? I think I would have a heart attack.

What's everyones thoughts on the GSW game next week? I mean, I guess if we just don't get blown out I'll be happy knowing that they did a better job than the Cavs.  But imagine if they won? I think I would have a heart attack.
My thoughts? Ima just sit here and wish I could afford ticket prices to the game :x

My thoughts? Ima just sit here and wish I could afford ticket prices to the game :x
Honestly Idk how worth it it even is. Curry and Klay barely play against the Knicks due to the 40 pt blowouts.

Honestly Idk how worth it it even is. Curry and Klay barely play against the Knicks due to the 40 pt blowouts.
It'd be a chance I'm willing to take, Curry played 25 mins last year but we have a better team this year hopefully it won't be a 40pt blowout :lol:
Plus Curry would be the only one I cared about seeing, still want to see Melo & KP

Off topic but its a shame Gordon Hayward won't make an all star team in the west especially with this new voting system (Guards & FrontCourt players)

& I knew Rodney Hood was gonna be nice as hell in the NBA...watching them Duke games with him and Jabari, Hood was always a lethal shooter...now we see him rebounding passing and playing defense....he's gonna be a gem for years to come

Last edited:
Almost had a heart attack when we went into OT.

KP needs to work on his situational fouling at the end of games, but he has been the reason why we are doing much better than last year so I guess I can't complain that much. Just makes me wonder what Fisher goes over with him during practice.

Glad we pulled that out and are .500 tho.... :pimp:

Almost had a heart attack when we went into OT.

KP needs to work on his situational fouling at the end of games, but he has been the reason why we are doing much better than last year so I guess I can't complain that much. Just makes me wonder what Fisher goes over with him during practice.

Glad we pulled that out and are .500 tho.... :pimp:
2nd time KP is guarding perimiter players at the end of a game. Fish gotta do his part on defensive schemes in half court possessions. Not like these were fast breaks or inbound plays. Glad we won even though I turned it off and switched back early in the 4th.

Glad KP is becoming a smart draft pick and Williams is doing good things, both are exceeding my expectations. Affalaffalo :tongue: is playing decent and even Caldo has been better than anticipated. Melo's playing better as the season develop's aaaaahhhh :smokin. Sad that I'm pleased with a .500 team :rofl: That's what happens when you have KTS #knickstapesyndrome

Cant wait for the gsw game since i got tickets. not even expecting a win but hope its competitive. just want to see steph really since i could of gone to any game. hopefully melo makes the all star tonight we find out

Last edited:
If they had some semblance of defense in the back court, they'd have a chance. It all comes down to who gets Draymond in the front court. I can't see them putting him on Melo but KP can't play stretch 4 against him, he'll eat him alive.

I like the match-up offensively vs. LAC. That's a game where Melo/KP should be going back and forth with CP3 all night.

Y'all still marveling at Johnny's schlong in here? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom