OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters

when Boogie was on Bill Simmons' podcast, he did say Melo was one of his favourite players :lol:
that explains the 15 and headband

It's crazy, b/c he's a lot of the young player's favorite player. It's just the casual fans who have nothing but terrible things to say bout him :lol:

yeah melo seems to get a lot of respect from other players in the league. not so much the media or "fans" though :rolleyes

This is what I've been saying for years. It's also why I've tried to encourage Knicks fans to get their heads out their ***** and appreciate what we have with Melo. The other players in the League know what he does. I don't even listen to casual fans or media because they don't know **** [emoji]128514[/emoji]

If the team is healthy this year, watch what Melo does with it...

anthony-carter-carmelo-anthony-renaldo-balkman-and-ronny-turiaf-of-picture-id109482967
The street corner hustler :rofl:

Mike Breen was obsessed with the dude's story :lol:

light the Lampe hahahaha
Magic Lampe :rofl:

Last edited:
Wikipedia loves Anthony Carter too :lol:
On February 22, 2011, Carter was traded to the New York Knicks in a three-way blockbuster deal which also involved Minnesota Timberwolves that brought Carmelo Anthony to New York.[11] Considered a throw-in in the trade, Carter forever cemented his place in Knicks lore when he nearly singlehandedly rallied New York to a playoff victory in an elimination game against the Boston Celtics on April 24, 2011. Carter substituted into the match with the Knicks trailing by 23 and brought life back to the Garden by suffocating Rajon Rondo on defense, scoring 11 points, and dishing four dimes. However, the Knicks comeback bid ultimately fell short.

when Boogie was on Bill Simmons' podcast, he did say Melo was one of his favourite players :lol:
that explains the 15 and headband

It's crazy, b/c he's a lot of the young player's favorite player. It's just the casual fans who have nothing but terrible things to say bout him :lol:

The young guys who watch tape & actually have a future in the league appreciate what he brings to the table.

The casual fans just think he's a ballhog with no rings.

Going back a few pages, it does make sense that the Lin pic is from the top of the new practice facility. The girl that instructs yoga for the team has posted pics from classes up there as well.

the media needed the narrative for Melo, so they pinned him vs Bron.
thats why everyone compares Melo to Bron... which makes no sense, but casual fans run with it.

and didnt Kawhi said he got braids because of Melo?
Melo being the first 'star' speaking up on the recent events in America, then the ESPYs happened.
influencer.

... i remember seeing AC da Hustler mentions in here when he was traded.
i was definitely a fan of AC.

that vid was maaaad hilarious when it came out.
classic.

the postgame interview comment had me rolling

Kicks probably had the most talent to play for the team in NBA history, who were on their last legs though. :smh:

So much talent past their primes.. Smh

Back
Top Bottom