OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Maybe one day we won't start Calderon and play some of the other guys who play better defense.

And that one day will be the last game of the season when we are 20 games out of the playoffs.

Maybe we're hoping Calderon finds himself before the end of the season so we have a better shot at moving his contract. I think Phil has been trying to get rid of it since last offseason and has had no takers.

Evan Roberts screaming for Rambis to play Jimmy and Grant since we're out of the playoffs and we should focus on developing players. Agree with him 100%.

Evan Roberts screaming for Rambis to play Jimmy and Grant since we're out of the playoffs and we should focus on developing players. Agree with him 100%.

I think we know what we have with Jimmer but you never know. Maybe he really did improve from his last stint in the NBA.

Grant needs to be playing 20+ minutes, no excuses. As soon as he stepped on the floor last night the offense looked like it had some life. We were down like 18 so it didn't make a difference at that point but KP scored 10 pts in the 4th playing with Grant in the PnR/Pop

You can't preach development over playoffs and give Sasha Vujacic minutes.

Just because Jimmy hasn't done anything in the league doesn't mean he can't craft a niche with us. He can be a valuable spot up shooter who doesn't cost any money.

Just because Jimmy hasn't done anything in the league doesn't mean he can't craft a niche with us. He can be a valuable spot up shooter who doesn't cost any money.

Def.

The NBA isn't really the best at giving chances. You kinda have to do something before you actually get the chance to do something. Makes no sense unfortunately.

in the last few seasons we've found guys like Galloway, Pookie, Lin but we won't give Jimmer or Grant a chance.

Vujacic won't even be in the NBA next season yet he's gotten countless chances.

Def.

The NBA isn't really the best at giving chances. You kinda have to do something before you actually get the chance to do something. Makes no sense unfortunately.
Nope, it's sad. NBA is quick to cast someone aside and send them to Europe.

whole coaching staff needs to be gutted. but its a 1000% guarantee rambis will be assistant head coach again as long as phil is here. 

dog days yet again

bet yall next game seraphin comes off the bench instead of KoQ, then next game vice versa. Same thing with sasha and grant.

Man I wish MSG would just show the crowd instead of the game. This program from 7:30 -10 sucks

Dead *** we should have a summit/protest this summer :lol:

I'm not even joking

Fire Rambis/hire Thibbs summit

Rambis isn't coaching next year. He's just finishing the year out. We do need Thibs, he's the best option.

I don't get the Jimmer love. Kid is garbage. He's a younger Steve Novak.

Rambis isn't coaching next year. He's just finishing the year out. We do need Thibs, he's the best option.

I don't get the Jimmer love. Kid is garbage. He's a younger Steve Novak.

Cmon y'all know Phil is gonna hire another Laker.

Chill, Novak da gawd. :lol: Seriously tho Jimmer's game was never gonna translate well to the pros. 6'2" can barely create for himself much less others, can't defend, can't run the point. Only saving grace is his shot

It's been 5 years since the Melo trade...

How do yall feel today?

Different from how you felt then?

Was the trade worth it? How different would it be if the trade never happened?

What would've been better follow up moves after the trade to upgrade the past 5 years?

For me, I simply feel the same way. It was an amazing time to be a Knicks fan.

Had goosebumps the night he debuted. Felt like we finally got out of the dark hole of a sad era.

Back
Top Bottom