OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Still waiting on onewearz to post videos of those college girls....guess it's not gonna happen lol

Forgot about that, thought u meant my daughters :lol:

New building, new shift, not near that anymore .....

No i'm not posting my girls either .......

just got home and 
indifferent.gif
 is all i gotta say 

Y'all are reaching but continue, forget I said anything.

i get what you're saying but Fisher isn't putting guys in a position to succeed.

Our offense consists of a Robin Lopez, Melo, or AA isolation with 4 seconds left on the shot clock. Our defense has gotten progressively worse throughout the year. He preaches player development but Grant's glued to the bench in favor of Vujacic. And to top it off, we come out flat in an important game if we want to be a playoff team.

At the end of the day, all I ask is they play with heart. They played with absolutely zero in the first half. And the results clearly showed.

definitely agree

your shot isn't gonna be there every night but there's no reason you can't give 100% effort every night

But our "leader ", the head of this snake, says that playoffs are not the priority. I dont fault these guys for not giving two effs about anything anymore. Just pathetic "leadership" qualities, and even weaker coaching ability. I thought that clip of the timeout from last year was an isolated speech. But seems now like its every game that this clown tries to rally inspiration by saying irrelevant bullcrap.

Y'all are reaching but continue, forget I said anything.
i get what you're saying but Fisher isn't putting guys in a position to succeed.

Our offense consists of a Robin Lopez, Melo, or AA isolation with 4 seconds left on the shot clock. Our defense has gotten progressively worse throughout the year. He preaches player development but Grant's glued to the bench in favor of Vujacic. And to top it off, we come out flat in an important game if we want to be a playoff team.
Yes, tonight has been an abomination offensively imo. Yes, our offensive sets are still very much suspect at times. I've came down on Afflalo majorly from where I thought he'd be to start the season. 

Melo has been moving the ball, team hasn't been making shots as of late which has led to laziness and stagnation. 

Fisher's rotations are still an issue for me as well, I can't disagree there at all. I don't like how Vujacic (who has played OK lately) has taken Grant's minutes. No excuse for that. 

look at this bull****

playing like we give a damn & we're +13 this quarter

Last edited:
What exactly are people "reaching" for.

I don't care if the roster isnt great, I don't want to see what he can do with a good or great roster either. He hasn't shown any ability to coach. IDC what anybody says. This dude is the worst coach the NBA has had in YEARS.

It's obvious he's and egotistical a whole. From things he says in the media to adjustments he makes in game, specifically how he treats or 2 rookies, to how he favors his buddies and ex teammates. How he stares at the court like he's tough and he's gonna beat somebody up.

I want him to crash and burn. Suck him!

What's been going on with KP. He's been playing lethargic lately. Like he can't get up anymore and has no energy.

I don't care if the roster isnt great, I don't want to see what he can do with a good or great roster either. He hasn't shown any ability to coach. IDC what anybody says. This dude is the worst coach the NBA has had in YEARS.

It's obvious he's and egotistical a whole. From things he says in the media to adjustments he makes in game, specifically how he treats or 2 rookies, to how he favors his buddies and ex teammates. How he stares at the court like he's tough and he's gonna beat somebody up.

Lol. You got it, not here to change anybody's mind on anything. I took back what I said, forget it even happened.

Yes, tonight has been an abomination offensively imo. Yes, our offensive sets are still very much suspect at times. I've came down on Afflalo majorly from where I thought he'd be to start the season. 

Melo has been moving the ball, team hasn't been making shots as of late which has led to laziness and stagnation. 

Fisher's rotations are still an issue for me as well, I can't disagree there at all. I don't like how Vujacic (who has played OK lately) has taken Grant's minutes. No excuse for that. 

Name something you like about his coaching....

I'll wait....

... :stoneface:

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom