OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Theyre such boring all stars man . Asg with KP on the east would be crazy. Think hed have the largest ovation next to kobe. even in toronto.

Millsap & Horford are more than deserving

KP will have his time like Mavurs said

Last edited:
CZRDvW8WcAAjenr

this pic
smokin.gif

the sheer joy & excitement on everyones face
smokin.gif
Except Fish

ASG hasn't been the same since the likes of VC, T-Mac, and AI and 'em.

That west backcourt though can put on a show.

Went to the game last minute on weds. with my girl. (Hope you guys get that I have a girlfriend and we go to Knick games) :lol: caught the tix for 50 each on stubhub. Section 211

I was pissed the whole game. Hood and Hayward were shooting the lights out. Hayward is a beast tho.

Lopez has definitely played better recently and kept us in the game all night... I was one of the guys throwing shade at dude, but it was warranted. Although I will say most of his problem came because he was being featured in the triangle as the play making big and he's not the play caller. :stoneface: horrible. Thankfully this has been adjusted accordingly.

Melo with probably his most deserving starting spot IMO. He's played like a leader this year and has made me eat my words. I always liked Melo, but I want sit back and let him be a sucker and still defend him. But I will be one of the first people to give him the credit he deserves.

Hopefully we can take advantage of the clippers playing back to back and traveling.

I love the shenanigans me and Hank started in here :lol: this is why this thread is one of my favorites on NT. We're all a bunch of clowns that know how to have fun.

Lol at wroten. I would take him but I feel like Grant isn't getting a fair shot...

How did zaza pachulia get so many votes?

Last edited:
Blake's not supposed to be back, right?

I honestly think they may blow the Clips out tonight :lol: they traded Josh Smith...they can't really be aiming to put The Prince on KP because he'll have a 20/20 game.

Went to the game last minute on weds. with my girl. (Hope you guys get that I have a girlfriend and we go to Knick games)
laugh.gif
caught the tix for 50 each on stubhub. Section 211

I was pissed the whole game. Hood and Hayward were shooting the lights out. Hayward is a beast tho.

Lopez has definitely played better recently and kept us in the game all night... I was one of the guys throwing shade at dude, but it was warranted. Although I will say most of his problem came because he was being featured in the triangle as the play making big and he's not the play caller.
indifferent.gif
horrible. Thankfully this has been adjusted accordingly.

Melo with probably his most deserving starting spot IMO. He's played like a leader this year and has made me eat my words. I always liked Melo, but I want sit back and let him be a sucker and still defend him. But I will be one of the first people to give him the credit he deserves.

Hopefully we can take advantage of the clippers playing back to back and traveling.
Once ROLO stopped getting the ball at the top of the key every other possesion the offense has ran much smoother

Back
Top Bottom