OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Spending this weekend w bae. Hoping we get a ton of snow so we're stuck ******* all weekend :pimp:

Got tickets to the game Tuesday tho so I need the streets clean by then.

Rather just get conley next summer or even rondo. no need to wait for free agency 2017 and waste melo prime years when its not guaranteed anyone will sign here

Conley is more likely than Rondo. Doubt we even entertain Rondo.

Memphis isn't that much better of a situation. It's really just Mike and Gasol. Here it would be Conley, Melo, KP. Maybe even Afflalo and RoLo. Maybe I'm biased, but I think this is a more attractive destination and future than the Grizzlies.

Calderon has actually been pretty solid for us this year. He seems to have found his rhythm and place in the offense, but his defense has always been a concern throughout his career.

He's a really strong pick and roll player as well. I wish Fisher would use him more in the high pick and roll situations. Him and Porzigas would be a nice combo.

I wanna see Grant get an offseason to work on shooting and getting stronger. He's athletic as hell and definitely has the tools to become an NBA point guard.
If he can get his shooting straight he will be key for us next year.
High basketball IQ, clutch, not scared of contact, quick & athletic, can play defense...just gotta get stronger and work on shooting

He has potential to be better than Conley imo...& Conley always injured

Nothing wrong with having Caldo as the back up either. We need a starting PG, preferably all star level :lol:

Last edited:
caldo would be a good back up but nothing else... i just hope we get a PG this summer... i dont really care for the big names either... but hopefully a top 15 PG

Knick fans always love their rookies too much :lol:

I remember when dudes wanted Jerian Grant starting before his first NBA game

Last edited:
SportsCenter Verified account  ‏@SportsCenter · 2h2 hours ago
The Knicks are the most valuable team in the NBA according to Forbes, worth 3 BILLION dollars.
View media item 1877236
You got your wish, Dolan. Now bring us a title you filthy rich bastard.

Even when he loses Dolan wins. $3 Billion ain't nothing to scoff at...he ain't NEVER letting this team go :lol:

Channing Frye for KG, nah b we got the future

Mardy Collins bout to work with Clyde on his defense, lockdown b

Give David Matador Defense Lee who will attract zero free agents a max

Cleanthony Early needs more minutes and he'll average 17 a game b

Spike rocking a Landry Fields jersey

Nate Robinson deserves a lifetime dunk contest achievement award

we just understandably from bad experience boo European players and no name guys getting drafted when players with a name are still on the board. Like Renaldo Balkman when Marcus "I get computers putin" Williams was still on the board.

Last edited:
Channing Frye for KG, nah b we got the future?

Mardy Collins bout to work with Clyde on his defense, lockdown b

Give David Matador Defense Lee who will attract zero free agents a max

Cleanthony Early needs more minutes and he'll average 17 a game b

Spike rocking a Landry Fields jersey

Nate Robinson deserves a lifetime dunk contest achievement award

we just understandably from bad experience boo European players and no name guys getting drafted when players with a name are still on the board. Like Renaldo Balkman when Marcus "I get computers putin" Williams was still on the board.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom