OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
the only valuable assets we have is melo, kp, arron, gallo and dwill... not sure i would get rid of them though

the only valuable assets we have is melo, kp, arron, gallo and dwill... not sure i would get rid of them though
at the moment, I'd say that Lance & KOQ are more valuable than Gallo....just my opinion tho

Happy Holidays tho NT Knicks famlay

Wouldn't be surprised if he wins a spot, he can play the Center position and we all know Centers are easier to get in. Even some Forwards.

I'll vote for him.

Last edited:
but its 3 forwards and 2 guards now. Lebron and PG are given. Melo has to fight for the spot, which i think he'll eventually get once we start winning. And theres no way coaches are putting KP in.

Where can i cop the kp swingman or authentic havent seen it anywhere smh,thought shorty copped for christmas but pulled out the replica.the dissapointment was too real.please help

Last edited:
Where can i cop the kp swingman or authentic havent seen it anywhere smh,thought shorty copped for christmas but pulled out the replica.the dissapointment was too real.please help

it's the thought that counts :lol:

also i'm not in favor of trading a guard for a big. we have enough average PF/C's, the last thing we need is another one.

I need a fifth of vodka n a twenty pack of condoms for tomorrow. **** is gonna get lit. Y'all may never see me post again.

I ain't get **** for X-Mas
indifferent.gif
I'll send you a Christmas gift, PM me your address. Serious, too. 
Long day planned w the chick I'm dating 
laugh.gif
 were gonna be ran into the ground like thibs is coaching us
Stretch and drink a lot of gatorade. The last one I was with I ran into that problem many times. The first time I was literally sore for 3 days. I almost had to call out of work. 

When you don't get Christmas gifts that means you're an adult. You really shouldn't be getting gifts past 16 anyways. You're just too old. From parents and relatives anyway. If you have sagirl things are different k

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom