OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Kristaps is gonna have to say something. He shouldn't but it looks like Fisher ain't gonna do it so he might as well fight for his touches.

I knew what it was when we kept trading buckets instead of taking the lead. This is a mental hurdle more than anything.

KP no shots in the 4th damn
I aint even gonna blame it on Fisher cause Caldo wasnt even looking for him when he was wide open or had a mismatch most the time...7'3 sniper been killing most of the game then gets no shots in crunch time...damn

Interesting game to say the least...glad Seraphins mins got shut down EARLY

Glad to see a Cleanthony Early sighting

When we get a competent point guard our possibilities will be endless I hope

waiting for a dumbass quote from Fisher about why KP didn't get any touches in the 4th

30 games in to the season, and 'Coach' fisher hasn't shown to make any adjustments.

this game was ours to steal with Bron & Co. off their game. but the guy calling the shots keeps putting the team in a position to fail.

constantly gives the wrong guys the green light. see Lance Thomas, Robin Lopez & Afflalo (outside from posting up)

how many games he lost for us now? **** is maaaad frustrating.

i tuned in with about 4 minutes to go, saw kp's stat line and then watched him not get the ball again.  our guards and our coach who was a guard need to get their heads out of their *****.

Shorty with the Long Island white girl voice doing the locker room interviews ....
I don't have cable so don't watch the games on MSG but did tonight. She's what I've been missing

Last edited:
I get it that he's a rookie, but they need to stop treating him like one. This kid belongs. KP is also way too humble plus the fact that he IS a rookie he wont say a word.

New York Post
@nypost Cops release surveillance video of the two women who allegedly robbed a Knicks player nyp.st/1RHIT2k pic.twitter.com/qiefePHp5k

:smh: :lol:

[table][tr][td]As far back as the preseason, Anthony has been sprinting at dangerous shooters on the perimeter, something he hardly ever did last season. As a result, he has contested almost as many 3-pointers (17) this year as he did in 40 games last year (18)

And it seems to be working.  Opposing shooters are making just 23.8% of their 3-pointers when Anthony is the closest defender to the play, according to SportVU player-tracking technology. That’s the second-lowest mark among all NBA wing defenders behind only LeBron James—a remarkable feat considering that Anthony surrendered the NBA’s second-highest percentage on 3-pointers (41.9%) last season. 

This essentially makes Anthony a microcosm of the Knicks, who were dead last in 3-point defense last season, and rank second-best in that category this season.[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Smh. Watched the whole game last night.... KP was killing the Cavs. Blocking Lebron. On fire from 3. Anytime KP went out the game the momentum swung back to Cleveland.

Why isn't that free throw pop play for KP ran like 10 times a game? Thats money. Smh

This is super aggravating man. We should have like 20+ wins by now. Fisher lost us more then 5 games HIMSELF.

Calls timeouts to draw a play and it results in a turnover or a Lance Thomas contested jumpshot.

Get Fisher outta here already!!!

thats a good threesome. both got nice bodies hopefully he did get it poppin and hopefully justice prevails and he gets his stuff back, or they get caught.

Edit: posted already, my bad but reposting for lulz

Here is surveillance video of the women who robbed Derrick Williams

http://nypost.com/2015/12/23/cops-release-surveillance-video-of-suspects-in-knicks-robbery/

An NYPD source estimated that at least 100 female crooks specialize in ripping off men after meeting them in nightclubs.
Team NYK, be on the lookout...don't let your guard down lol.
They can come to my crib. I don't have anything worth stealing unless they want a 32" Sony HDTV from like 2008 or a PS4.

Or 20 Batman Funko Pops.
laugh.gif

Fisher has his problems, but these dudes looking off Porzingis when he's open can't be happening. 

He might be a rookie, but he's one of this team's best players. 

That happened a lot between KP and caldo in the last few minutes of the game. He was open a few times and didn't get a touch.

Seriously though u know some hating *** social media enemy is about to expose them once they see the article calling them sexy and **** :lol:

Back
Top Bottom