OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Lance Thomas is shooting 40% from deep after not attempting a single 3 in college

Lance must've did a year in a Hyperbolic Time Chamber or some **** because it just doesn't make sense

grant shoulda taken it to the hole on his own. passed too late

Yep...im down to send grant to the d-league for a bit man, hes gotta learn to not only run the offense but as a pg command respect and guide your team a lil more

Hes not active enough when hes on the floor imo

Yep...im down to send grant to the d-league for a bit man, hes gotta learn to not only run the offense but as a pg command respect and guide your team a lil more

Hes not active enough when hes on the floor imo

I just got 2K16 today & im playing on season, tell me WHY the game suggested I give more minutes to Lance & O'Quinn but LESS for Grant. :lol:

Last edited:
Some games fisher is reluctant to play Rolo, other times he holds on too long. After the guy makes 4 in a row , i think its time to put another body on him. Play KP , put him on Vucevic, push the tempo, run em out the building. See the better matchup would be ROLO on jason smith. Instead we got burned like 5 times last quarter.

Last edited:
I just got 2K16 today & im playing on season, tell me WHY the game suggested I give more minutes to Lance & O'Quinn but LESS for Grant. :lol:
True stuff

I think he just heard us talking about him tho [emoji]128064[/emoji]

VERY frustrating game. We have so many chances to grab the board and go for the tie, but they always seem to score, or we cant secure the board. Mostly im just frustrated this guy vucevic is like 6/7 this half.

Back
Top Bottom