OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
You sold me once you mentioned Dolans Band. But I would want a private performance for friends and family only. But for real for real. I wonder how much he charges for his band to play.

I know this has been mentioned a few times here, but whats a good site to get cheap tix to a game 1-2 hours before tipoff?

Stubhub

Speaking of seats, how good are the 400 level seats, the 300 level bar stool seats, and the Chase bridge?

Last edited:
haha i was about to post that KP speaks better spanish than most new york puerto ricans

his accent is really good

That's what surprised me more, not that he could speak Spanish - but the way he sounded and how great the accent was.

He sounds like he almost grew up in Sevilla, nuts.

I know this has been mentioned a few times here, but whats a good site to get cheap tix to a game 1-2 hours before tipoff?

Stubhub

Speaking of seats, how good are the 400 level seats, the 300 level bar stool seats, and the Chase bridge?

400 is ok if you're in the first couple rows. never sat in the 300BS or the Bridge but pics from the bridge look cool :lol:

you get what you pay for

225-226 is my go to when looking for seats :lol: :smokin

+/- 15 points for Felton tonight?

Back
Top Bottom