Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Last edited:

If you guys go on Eastbay and go look at all the Jordans and click on your size you'll see that it's not just size 15 and up  

All are size 15 and up. Via the Eastbay blog. Weak

eastbay said it. wackass restock.
That's not a restock. That's old stock that never sold. There are only so many BFGs in the world.
if you can click your size, then i dont think those kicks are on the restock for tomorrow. if im not mistaken, all the jordans that are restocking tomorrow have the countdown.

Shouldnt have let me 2nd pair go for $210 meet up. Regretting it so bad and I don't have size 30 feet for tomorrow's restock.

How do you know this? Just wondering so I can taper my expectations
FROM EASTBAYS TWITTER & BLOG:

Your favorite Retros are back! Eastbay is restocking several popular Air Jordan Retros on 6/22. If you wear a larger size, you’re in luck. A large majority of this massive restock is available in size 15 and up, so act fast!

How do you know this? Just wondering so I can taper my expectations
FROM EASTBAYS TWITTER & BLOG:

Your favorite Retros are back! Eastbay is restocking several popular Air Jordan Retros on 6/22. If you wear a larger size, you’re in luck. A large majority of this massive restock is available in size 15 and up, so act fast!
hmm, they say a majority, but not all....wonder which jordans gonna have smaller sizes. i need me some size 11s

Last edited:

LOL.

Most of the cats here don't know what that means
If they don't know Mañana means tomorrow then something must be wrong.
You will really be surprised the things ppl dont know, like my 53yr coworker he didnt bread could be frozen.. Until someone told him last month
mean.gif
laugh.gif

It's so funny when people refer to the behind the scenes like MJ actually really has anything to do with the manufacturing process/release schedule.

"These probably cost Mike $6 to make."

I always hear dudes around my way talkin' about "man Michael needs to drop ________"...like y'all know that MJ doesn't decide what to release and what to keep vaulted, right?

Back
Top Bottom