Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

I totally get the hype with the Master 12s and why some people are feelin' em. A lot of people like that all blacked out look. But IMO, the entire appeal of the 12s comes from the contrast in color between the upper and the mudguard/midsole/outsole. That is what makes the shoe stand out when they're on feet. Master's are not even in my top 10 all time.

Best 12s in order of preference:

1) Playoff

2) Taxi

3) Flu Game

4) Obsidian (w/ obsidian laces)

5) White/Red

6) Gamma

7) French Blue

8) Cool Grey

9) Wings

10) Flint

11) Nubuck

12) Master

13) PSNY

14) Rising Sun

Last edited:
gamma 12's are nicer than the masters...please don't compare an all black shoe to a classic OG color like these, there is no comparison

...please don't compare an all black shoe to a classic OG color like these, there is no comparison

Exactly. People who say that crap just don't have a connection to Jordan or remember watching what he did in the black/red 12's in the playoffs. They are a classic for a very good reason.

Retro+ only I'm taking Cool Greys all day every day over Masters.

None of them are touching these, though.

Last edited:
So one black shoe is trash and the other is dope? And some of the same people probably think the OVO's or charcoals are dope.

It's all about exclusivity and stunting. Anything that is associated with Drake, Kanye or Supreme is "must have, freshest shoe ever." I think all the ovos look like garbage. White and wheat, and black with ugly soles. Nothing special about them except the owl and the ovo. Kids of today actually think higher of those than OG NA 1-6. Still I thought those would sell being region exclusive but guess not.

I'll play. Playoff, Flugame, Obsidian,Gamma then Taxi (First pair of Js ever)... dont care beyond that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Playoffs are the nicest. I love the flu games but the masters are nice to me. I don't get the hate for them

Considering how they sold, much more love than hate. I dont like all black shoes ,hence no appeal to me.

if u wanna keep it funky? he's right.

none ya give 2 **** 's about Jordan I's unless they're OG colored.. Forces can by bought in a plethora of colors OG or not and still be dope.

Man I don't know about that. I'd give plenty of ****'s for a pair of Fragment 1's. Haha.

GALLERY]

Back
Top Bottom