Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

anyone buy any of the clothing that goes with it? The tech stuff look nice, but I'm not spending that amount of cash on them

I noticed there aren't nearly as many complaints with the Flu's regarding glue stains, stitching flaws, etc as there were with the WC 4s, which cost $30 more. Hmm...

anyone buy any of the clothing that goes with it? The tech stuff look nice, but I'm not spending that amount of cash on them
I had the black Two3 shirt with the sick face in my hands as I was about to pay at the register but decided against purchasing because of the $35 price tag. I figure I'd wait til it drops to around $20-25.

$35 plus tax on a cotton tee with a simple screenprint is just flat out ridiculous.

Although the mudguard is not a perfect match for the suede upper, I think the suede makes for a nice spin on the shoe. Had they placed the 97/38 stamp on the insoles instead like you said, plus keeping the rest of the shoe as true to original as possible (meaning without the sick face and instead putting two3 on the tongue), I probably would have copped.

The only way I'd purchase them now is if I found them in DS or VNDS condition for $100 or less.

[emoji]128563[/emoji] Man only in a perfect world DS '09's for $100
I'll swipe up 3 pairs.

Nowadays folks want 500-600 for DS pairs :smh: :smh:

[emoji]128563[/emoji] Man only in a perfect world DS '09's for $100
I'll swipe up 3 pairs.

Nowadays folks want 500-600 for DS pairs :smh: :smh:

I kinda liked em when they dropped, I was waiting for them to go on sale, then my brother copped and I was like eh.. But now I wouldn't even look at em twice

Store Employees love pushing gear on you :lol: :smh:

I got to remind myself I'm only here for the shoes

Got enough fits to pull off

Picked my pairs up from SP and shiekhs. Mad people tryna poach my pairs.

Didnt try online online but from what im hearing it sounds like it was the. Same as the WCIV airball fiasco of 2016.

I Still need to get me a pair of those "melo" XIIs. Might even trade these for those. I see em goin for 220 avrg
are you talking about the GS melo 12s that just dropped?

Lakers have almost $70 million in cap space. Kobe is gone. These two things alone speak volumes.

Lakers can sign two Max free agents (Durant, Whiteside) and can add another key piece or two with more than $11 million left over.

They'll be right back in the mix. Maybe not championship contenders right away. But definitely right back in the playoff mix.
Mannnnn we've been hearing about the Lakers having money for like 3 years now. And now Everyone is going to have money since the caps going up. Lakers don't have a better chance over anyone in bringing in KD. They're not attractive. He's in win now mode. 

Ndc shipped.

Guess they decided to start working after that OKC loss... Smh can't even defend those guys

I would say Frenchies,Flu,Masters..IMO..its hard to tell with black dyed leather hides flaws but also hides nice pebbling..I went Tts on all wide foot wear casual so I like a little room.

Last edited:

Lakers have almost $70 million in cap space. Kobe is gone. These two things alone speak volumes.

Lakers can sign two Max free agents (Durant, Whiteside) and can add another key piece or two with more than $11 million left over.

They'll be right back in the mix. Maybe not championship contenders right away. But definitely right back in the playoff mix.
Mannnnn we've been hearing about the Lakers having money for like 3 years now. And now Everyone is going to have money since the caps going up. Lakers don't have a better chance over anyone in bringing in KD. They're not attractive. He's in win now mode. 
You're right. Which is why the Kupchak and Buss have to be ultra-creative in order to attract KD. For example, what if LA traded their #2 draft pick + Jordan Clarkson + Lou Williams + future pick to Sactown for Demarcus Cousins, who no longer wants to be there? They can have a nucleus of Cousins, Durant, Randle, Russell and sign another free agent such as Pau Gasol if he opts out or someone like Ryan Anderson or Luol Deng. If the Lakers can bring in a nice mix of proven veterans to go with their young nucleus, I think this would be attractive enough for KD to come to LA and become the leader of a potential title contender.

Welp I was able to get my pair. Suprisingly went only 1/14 on raffles. These were a not so easy copp but I'm happy with my pair and I really appreciate the OG style box. Really nice touch.

Last edited:
TTS definitely for me, and I have a semi-wide foot. .5 down would've been way too tight, .5 up a little too much room on the toes.

When in doubt I say always go TTS

I don't own the Frenchies but I bet Frenchies and Flu's have exact same type of full-grain leather upper

I hope TTS works for me.  Getting a bit concerned about people sizing down.

I got master and fb TTS and these .5 size down because those had a lil room in the toes. But I prefer TTS, I have wide feet so the .5 down still fits but my right pinky felt a lil cramped at times.

I would say Frenchies,Flu,Masters..IMO..its hard to tell with black dyed leather hides flaws but also hides nice pebbling..I went Tts on all wide foot wear casual so I like a little room.

Same order imo.. my flu games have that plush feeling material like the FB just not quite as soft to the touch. Masters on the other hand have a stiffer, plasticy feel to them.

Got 2 pairs at footaction today. One from raffle, the other from extra pairs nobody picked up before 6. Employee said they had 50-60 pairs left. Should of got a sz 10, but like usual I get 2 pairs of 10.5 and it runs big.

Back
Top Bottom