Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Maybe you did. I actually watched that game back in 97.
excuse me? it was sarcasm... i also watched that game, alot of people did...all im saying is dudes arguing over a name of a shoe..i have always known these shoes as black and red 12s AND flu games. either way. alot of people were calling these shoes the flu games even before the nubuck release

everyone wanna break down their jordan facts...how many points he score?how many craps does jordan take in one day? how many hairs he got on his nutsack?...who cares bro. everyone wanna prove their knowledge on here to show worthiness..relax..just get the shoes and be happy. i could care if you call them the bloody anus 12's

Last edited:
excuse me? it was sarcasm... i also watched that game, alot of people did...all im saying is dudes arguing over a name of a shoe..i have always known these shoes as black and red 12s AND flu games. either way. alot of people were calling these shoes the flu games even before the nubuck release

everyone wanna break down their jordan facts...how many points he score?how many craps does jordan take in one day? how many hairs he got on his nutsack?...who cares bro. everyone wanna prove their knowledge on here to show worthiness..relax..just get the shoes and be happy. i could care if you call them the bloody anus 12's

I'm sensing you didn't get my sarcasm. No need to get your panties in a twist lol.

nerd.gif

Last edited:
ive always struggled with debating whether i like the 12 or 13 more, and i keep leaning towards the 12 more and more, they are just flat out a BEAUTIFUL shoe. Great to hoop in, great casual shoe, and they are tanks, every 12 i have ever had lasted forever.

ive always struggled with debating whether i like the 12 or 13 more, and i keep leaning towards the 12 more and more, they are just flat out a BEAUTIFUL shoe. Great to hoop in, great casual shoe, and they are tanks, every 12 i have ever had lasted forever.

12s are much better in my opinion at least. Very few 12s I don't like.

Honestly the 12s looks better on feet than the 13s to me. I can't picture 13s with shorts cause of the longer tongue. I do like the 13s a lot, but just not on feet.

White/red are the best 12s
I'm in the process of trying to clear some space and trying to keep only 1-2 pairs of each model.  I only have a pair of playoffs and a pair of white and red 12's (for the 12 model).  I love both pairs but there is really something about that white and red pair that pops.  It is such a clean shoe...and that is no way bashing the playoff colorway because I LOVE it. lol

Taxis,playoffs,black/red,can't go wrong with these color ways regardless of what number in IMO..classic, clean..

Honestly the 12s looks better on feet than the 13s to me. I can't picture 13s with shorts cause of the longer tongue. I do like the 13s a lot, but just not on feet.
Call me crazy, but I actually prefer wearing my 13s with shorts instead of pants :lol:

Man, my local cl is already flooded with these.. Gonna be a lot of fugazis floating around. Need to hit 2 from legit retailers on RD..

Back
Top Bottom