Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

I have yet to hear any negative accounts of people using GOAT only hearsay. This is the first time I've heard anything but praise of the APP. I've sold on there, but have yet to buy anything. Now Stockx is another story...

Last edited:
Who cares if these got glue it a dam shoe wear the ******* and not like girls are gonna go up to yo **** and inspect it like gogo gadget only these nigguh are unless you the type to wear em and than sell em [emoji]128056[/emoji][emoji]9749[/emoji]️

I have yet to hear any negative accounts of people using GOAT only hearsay. This is the first time I've heard anything but praise of the APP. I've sold on there, but have yet to buy anything. Now Stockx is another story...
They refunded him though so it's a moot point.

LOL bro.

Widows peaks are no way to tell a shoe real or fake hahahahahahhahahanabaabanbahahanananncngnxkkdjsjsksjsj....

Almost all of the older retros models have widows peaks.

For those that have both the masters and these (breds), which quality would you say is better?

The mudguard on my masters is on point the upper looks like plastic.

The upper on these feels way better but. The mudguard is almost flat to the touch specially on the ones i wanna keep.

With that said might give the masters a break for a while and start rocking these as beaters. Put the 2nd pair on ice n im good to go
Been rocking the masters and WCIVs as beaters

LOL bro.

Widows peaks are no way to tell a shoe real or fake hahahahahahhahahanabaabanbahahanananncngnxkkdjsjsksjsj....

I guess the tweet where they said they only legit checked $300+ shoes was deleted. 

The OP was stupid in calling them out based off that BUT they stand by their policy.

I've never had a problem buying.

LOL bro.

I saw some alt 89 IVs at sheikhs and SP. Both had widows peak

What is a 'widows peak'???

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Widow's_peak

leonardo-dicaprio-widows-peak-200x300.jpg

View media item 2059022

Last edited:
Just got my pair. Horrible QC. Glue stains, red midsole shows white along the cut. The inner cushion had white stains like they were rubbing up on something. But what really upset me was the red leather on the toe section is nearly flat, no bumps. Mind you these were purchased via Nike.Com. Very unhappy. My son's 3.5 youth size were on point and really nice especially that red leather on the toe section. Look like an UA pair. I've bought Js from Nike.Com that have had that peek. The OG 11s also had them. All depends what factory they come from. I bought 2 different Flu Game 12s, one from Nike and one from Finishline, both with different production dates and guess what the leather and shape is different. So, tp each there own.

I'm not saying that a pair having that is indicative of being inauthentic...just answering homie's question.

No wonder why fake/UA market is booming with JB quality issues. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
I've sold on GOAT numerous times and the label I have printed out always goes to the same address in California. Safe to say they legit check the shoes sent to them.

I've sold on GOAT numerous times and the label I have printed out always goes to the same address in California. Safe to say they legit check the shoes sent to them.

I'm not familiar with them, but using a middleman would only guarantee against sellers failing to fulfill orders, it doesn't necessarily mean shoes are getting examined.

I'm not familiar with them, but using a middleman would only guarantee against sellers failing to fulfill orders, it doesn't necessarily mean shoes are getting examined.

They are.

I've bought Js from Nike.Com that have had that peek. The OG 11s also had them. All depends what factory they come from. I bought 2 different Flu Game 12s, one from Nike and one from Finishline, both with different production dates and guess what the leather and shape is different. So, tp each there own.

True. I've seen several pairs of B/Red 12s and some are deeply tumbles to the verge of pebbled leather. While others look smoother.

Back
Top Bottom