Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

^Yea I noticed that too.
Cant speak on the OG Blk/Vars.12s, but The '03 pair is the exact same way. (in terms of 2 shades of red)

Last edited:
finally got my size, (Traded locally) kinda sucks that the red texture is faded in some parts, they fit tts but damn that heel tho 
eek.gif

finally got my size, (Traded locally) kinda sucks that the red texture is faded in some parts, they fit tts but damn that heel tho :wow:
Your heel is a little loose right???

My fit good too but the shoe is like a tringle. Tight up front and wide in the back

Last edited:
Your heel is a little loose right???

My fit good too but the shoe is like a tringle. Tight up front and wide in the back
they just feel stiff in the back, maybe they just have to be broken in I'm not too sure this is my first pair of 12s

Shipping tracker says it's getting here Thursday. I'm off that day so that's perfect! Can't wait!

^Yea I noticed that too.
Cant speak on the OG Blk/Vars.12s, but The '03 pair is the exact same way. (in terms of 2 shades of red)

Ok cool .. not a biggie jus somethin i noticed when lookin em over n wondered if maybe this was on purpose

Not until you wear the shoes a bunch of times will the back part and ankle/heel area break in. In addition and from my experience with the OG and '03s, they will break in much faster if you ball in 'em.

Not sure if it's for everyone just west coast people, but it looks like Nike bumped the free shipping method from Ground to 3 Day Select for an order I placed for a buddy in Cali.

For anyone still looking NDC has a full size run in toddler sizes as of this morning. (I know someone was looking for an 8/9 a while back)

Hi guys, just got my pair of 12s flu game and i wanna resell them but don't know how much they are worth right now. These are size 9,5us, could anybody tell me what they are worth?
250 and you better move them quick because people are already on to the XI lows. After fees you may net 20-25. It's no longer worth selling Jordan GRs unless you're moving big time numbers. I wish people would finally realize that 

Hi guys, just got my pair of 12s flu game and i wanna resell them but don't know how much they are worth right now. These are size 9,5us, could anybody tell me what they are worth?

I can hear your belly grumbling from here, sounds like you haven't been fed for months :smokin

Last edited:

250 and you better move them quick because people are already on to the XI lows. After fees you may net 20-25. It's no longer worth selling Jordan GRs unless you're moving big time numbers. I wish people would finally realize that 
Masters and cement 4s pulled a decent profit tho

Masters and cement 4s pulled a decent profit tho
Not to get too far off topic, but they did the first week or two, but neither was followed by two XIs. Now you can get Cements ~250-260, which barely nets you your 220 back, and now there's masters on GOAT for sub 300 when they were 350 all day. You need to move GRs that first weekend now or people are on to the next. Hell FB 12s were 300 release weekend, now 230-240. 2013 is long gone when it comes to reselling, especially for these people who just get in to move 1 pair thinking it's going to be a nice come up. This dude is probably going to over price them and sit on them until barely breaking even. 

Last edited:
Just got shipping from snkrs which I'm a little surprised about. While going after the same size on both my phone and computer, I got an "Out of Stock" pop up on my phone a few minutes before my computer said that I had gotten mine.

After all the cancellations with the Masters release, I don't feel secure with NDC until I get notification from UPS.

I was surprised it came so fast.  Got it Saturday evening around 6pm.

Picking up my pair from a local hub at 9am today

anyone else's FNL order not moved? shippin label has been made but it's been 2 days since the holiday and not even a scan?

Back
Top Bottom