Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Selling these when I get mine in from NDC. Tried on my friend's pair, just doesn't do it for me like some of the other XIIs. Sticking to IVs I guess...

Last edited:
Bro, I've never been more happy for a origin scan in my life, and they fixed the ZIP code so no worries.

June 2nd HYPE FAM.

Aight bro it ain't that deep the back and fourth is over.

Let's all get back to tracking on June 2nd my bad we derailed it for half a minute god forbid
roll.gif

Last edited:
As usual, fnl gotta ship a day later than nike. They charge u for shipping and it takes longer, Nike has free shipping and arrives earlier..the only i cop is bcuz them wc rewards help out

As usual, fnl gotta ship a day later than nike. They charge u for shipping and it takes longer, Nike has free shipping and arrives earlier..the only i cop is bcuz them wc rewards help out
FNL has mine being delivered June 2nd, same as Nike for me...and actually FNL is shipping from much further than Nike is.  

Because Nike is more in the center of the U.S. I don't know about FNL but I ordered from Foot Locker and the tracking said it came from Wisconsin, Nike is in Memphis, TN. so it has more productivity throughout the entire country.

Because Nike is more in the center of the U.S. I don't know about FNL but I ordered from Foot Locker and the tracking said it came from Wisconsin, Nike is in Memphis, TN. so it has more productivity throughout the entire country.
Nah I think FNL is just slack.  FNL comes from Indianpolis usually, which isn't far from Memphis in regard to being centrally located.  Not far enough to account for the difference in average order to delivery times...FNL is just slack, for lack of a better word. 

Last edited:

Nah I think FNL is just slack.  FNL comes from Indianpolis usually, which isn't far from Memphis in regard to being centrally located.  Not far enough to account for the difference in average order to delivery times...FNL is just slack, for lack of a better word. 
That is also true, Nike's productivity when it comes to its shipping is mandatory considering its one of the biggest shoe sellers in the market. Nike has systems to make sure everyone that has their orders placed get it ASAP (which is bad when orders get cancelled)

FNL has a history of being horrible with checkout and shipping. 

Footlocker has been smooth for me so far, but I've heard people complain.

Back
Top Bottom