Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

that!!!!

Anyone else notice how bad everyone slept on the Air Jordan 17+ release today, they actually thought that **** was gonna sell like the 12's :rofl:

View media item 2050433

Last edited:
Can't wait to get these in hand. I got 3 pairs from snkrs, 1 for me and 2 for 2 of my friends. I will make sure to look all of them over and keep the best one though haha. 2 of my 3 pairs shipped, hoping the 3rd ships tomorrow. I am hoping the red is lighter in person than the dull 03 pair. In pics these look great. As for colors of the xii...

1 playoffs
2 white red
3 taxi
4 flu game
5 gammas
6 flint grey
7 french blue
8 obsidian
9 master
10 nubuck
11 cool grey

Dead last.. rising sun

Can't wait to get these in hand. I got 3 pairs from snkrs, 1 for me and 2 for 2 of my friends. I will make sure to look all of them over and keep the best one though haha. 2 of my 3 pairs shipped, hoping the 3rd ships tomorrow. I am hoping the red is lighter in person than the dull 03 pair. In pics these look great. As for colors of the xii...

1 playoffs
2 white red
3 taxi
4 flu game
5 gammas
6 flint grey
7 french blue
8 obsidian
9 master
10 nubuck
11 cool grey

Dead last.. rising sun
How come people don't like the Rising Sun's..? I've got a pair. Good simple, clean shoe..

How come people don't like the Rising Sun's..? I've got a pair. Good simple, clean shoe..

Several reasons for me. All white for starters, though this isn't the only reason. The patent leather was totally unnecessary as were the perforations. They actually could have been a decent retro + with ought the last 2 things I mentioned.

I woke up an hr late Saturday and was surprised that they hadn't sold out, now I know why. Can't wait for pair to come in Wednesday.

Several reasons for me. All white for starters, though this isn't the only reason. The patent leather was totally unnecessary as were the perforations. They actually could have been a decent retro + with ought the last 2 things I mentioned.
Different strokes... See, all those things worked for me. 

My non humble opinion would be playoffs> every other 12.. After playoffs I'm all over the place but white and red would also be in my top 3 then toss up with breds and obsidians(like dude said above with obsidian laces).
Very very biased opinion clearly tho as everything is OG

Despite being tanks, 12's have a tendency for the midsoles to yellow. Combine that with white patent leather which also yellows. You have two parts of the shoe that will yellow at different rates and over time end up with 3 different shades of white/off-white.

I just bought a size 10 from Eastbay off the phone 5 min ago and they have a lot more left pretty pumped!!!
I just called Eastbay and they told me they can no longer take phone orders. I was directed to go to their website to place order online.

Back
Top Bottom