**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

shes my friend on facebook and twitter she looks better than i thought judging by this video 
eek.gif
...never met her in real life just added her cuz she went to my former college and is also a knicks fan... but im bout to message her like ayo lets chill 
laugh.gif

Feels good man. Just got back from my corporate league game. We had 4 players and still won. 46-44. #winning

THE KNICKS ARE DEFINITELY BACK!!

I was getting tired of dude posting pictures and not helping out NT---why are you posting your pics if you aren't even going to drop info?....

so i took matters into my own hands....these are limited runs (supposedly less than 100 made)...bought out the store for NT.

1z3cdud.jpg

mubvb5.jpg

pimp.gif

Finally after about 10 years a team that we can be truly proud of..Been lurking for a while and finally decided to post..
Been a Knicks fan from the late 80's so yeah I seen the good and the bad..I must admit this might be the best ride yet..
This April and May hang on to your seats..Gonna be ruckus at the Garden
pimp.gif

Man, F that NYK logo.

I still want that hat from a few pgs back with the triangle logo.

*daps Shuges* ... although we lost to Seton Hall tonight
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Better pics:

Not posting the receipt to show I'm a baller or anything...but showing that I am not making a dime...I got each hat for $50.00 each; PM for more information.

7 5/8: 4
7 1/2: 3
7 3/8: 3
7 1/4: 3
8: 1

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Man, F that NYK logo.

I still want that hat from a few pgs back with the triangle logo.

*daps Shuges* ... although we lost to Seton Hall tonight
grin.gif
laugh.gif

you're crazy! I got buns wearing this hat today...

pimp.gif

This lame Barkley got the nerve to be praising a Mike D'Antoni strategy. He was the coach putting in two pgs at the same time and the opponent would usually follow. All Karl is doing is copying off of that.

I don't understand why the media is going so hard to make it seem like DEN didn't lose in the trade. Look at the teams DEN have beaten so far. When they come down to earth the ppl high on them will disappear.

I'm happy that the Nuggets keep winning because we all know Melo is sneaking a peek at the final scores of Nuggets games to see how they're doing..Every time he sees them play well, it's gonna spark something inside of him to ensure he proves he can make his current team more successful than his last

Actually, I can't even front and say I'm not big on that hat. Might go ahead and cop it anyway lol.

BUT only after I get that blue brim hat first.

Kenny: What was her name?

Chuck: Who?

Kenny: The girl that broke your heart in New York.

roll.gif

Lemme get a 7 1/4!
pimp.gif

And wowwwwwwwwwww Knicks girl straight VIOLATED Jared Jeffries whole existence man...I had to stop listening. Jared Jeffries wasn't the best player to bring in but her hate for him is worse than most of our hate of Toney Douglas.

Back
Top Bottom