**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

very important win...
pimp.gif

and we tied the series, if the seeding comes down to that....
grin.gif

they played terrible but i'll take the win which extends the streak. i hope we hang on to the sixth seed and stay over .500.

Figures that Chauncey gets injures amidst a 5 game win streak. Awesome closing job by Melo tonight. If the 6 seed means playing the Heatles, I'd like to stay there. We end on the road while Philly ends at home might give Philly a small advantage.

The way Dantoni is forcing Amare to play so many minutes at the center position is morally irresponsible

he i still a moron the reason we lose huge leads is because he force feeds Amare/ Shawne and Amare/Jefferies lineups

it's that simple. We play much MUCH better with Sheldon WIlliams in. Jefferies is beyond a scrub. Sheldon should be playing center with Amare playing power forward. turiaf too. He put Turiaf in the game late and made a block.

he is huting our investment and being a stubborn **** trying to prove his system is king

I'm not giving up on Billups. I think he's gonna be huge for us. *crosses fingers for an "upset"

Feels good man. Carmelo Anthony stays 'Melo' in the clutch.
pimp.gif

Damn, the Knicks finally won 40 games this season since the Jeff Van Gundy era. 10 years!
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Yall bash on TD so much but I've always liked him. reminds me of Chris Childs
i totally agree. he's had his bonehead moments, but he's done a lot more to help the team
THIS.
I've diverted my dislike from Toney Douglas back to Jared Jefferies.

Toney earned my respect. He was definitely on some Jefferies level to me once upon a time.
Good to see him finally grow

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

what's that jacket amar'e wearing? "skate or die" -

anyone remember that video game?

I think its custom made, if im not mistaking i think it says Amare on the right and number 1 on the left.

Yall gotta remember, it's only his 2nd year. Like who gets THAT much slander in year 2? Not even Gallinari did.

Made no sense to kill the guy, who I think plays the best defense on the team. He actually rebounds better than Amare as well, but whatever.

Jeffries just flat out sucks, I just hope for the day he can surprise all of us. Maybe in the playoffs

just misspelling. jefferies isn't good enough for me to give a %!$@ about spelling his name right

dantoni is playing Sheldon token minutes so critics shut up and it's not right. the way he sits melo for the first 7 minutes every 4th pisses me off too. Even if he is hot and Amare isn't He has no feel for the game whatsoever. can't adjust

the guy forces Amare at center and the sixers go on a giant run. it's not rocket science. small ball doesn't work

Who would you prefer to play in Round 1? Miami or Boston?

Funny how we're the hottest team in the league right now, oh how a week or two can change things. We're such a streaky team, maybe we can take this momentum into Round 1.

Right now, I don't really care who we play. Rest STAT & Billups, get the role players some confidence and rhythm by playing them these last few games, and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom