2004 (7th Seed 39-43)
Stephon Marbury/ Frank Williams
Shandon Anderson/ Allan Houston (injured)/Penny Hardaway
Tim Thomas/Dermarr Johnson
Kurt Thomas/Vin Baker/Michael Sweetney
Nazr Mohammed/ Dikembe Mutombo

Gave up only 93.5 ppg though.
pimp.gif

Was that REALLY our whole roster the last time we made it? Good God, I'm surprised that team mangaged to end up with 39 wins....

Congrats to the Knicks for making the playoffs this year, now all those teams at the top will be fighting to not see us first round considering the star power we can put out there that matches up with theirs.

Night Team Knicks!

what do you guys think our record would be if we had an entire season with this group?

considering our team right now IMO is better than our record, and like youngin said, teams are fighting to not see us in the first round.

Does anybody know how the tickets situation work? I'm not used to having a job and the Knicks being in the playoff at the same time.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

what do you guys think our record would be if we had an entire season with this group?

considering our team right now IMO is better than our record, and like youngin said, teams are fighting to not see us in the first round.
I honestly don't think it would be much different because there are some major holes in this team regardless.  Next year's team should be considerably better, maybe a 4 or 5 seed?  Either way, focus is on this playoff run to see who is here to stay and who should go. 

Finally beat the Cavs and clinched the playoffs
pimp.gif

Congrats to you guys, now lets see what the seeding will look like.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

With this group right now? Maybe 10 more wins than we'll have at the end of the season.

I'm hoping we play Miami for 2 reasons

1. Rivalry can and will be renewed

2. So I can go to the games in Miami
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

To all you nonbelievers!...
laugh.gif

We gon !%#* this %#$@%$$ the #$@$ the !+%*% !%#* up.

m7dhja.jpg

I mean, we did what we needed to do. 

I cannot wait for the emotional drain of the playoffs. 

Back
Top Bottom