**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

34 in under 9 minutes?
eek.gif
Without giving up 40?
sick.gif

I wonder how many points we are gonna score tonight from just the 1st quarter. I dont know why everyone hates Tony Douglas, I really like this guy. He sort of reminds me of Jamal Crawford.

Yo! This is @$%@@!! LOVELY! Can't be Coach Pringles who thought of this...I'm in disbelief right now. But still...it's only the first quarter.

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

I wonder how many points we are gonna score tonight from just the 1st quarter. I dont know why everyone hates Tony Douglas, I really like this guy. He sort of reminds me of Jamal Crawford.

There's no middle ground with him. He either plays really well (shoots well) or he plays horribly (turnovers and missed shots that are momentum killers). Mostly it's the latter.

Frazier on that charlie sheen

we won't shoot lights out all night. jazz will get on a run just gotta keep playing D

Frazier pumping tiger blood

knicks playing great right now. Man our ceiling is crazy. This team is scary good when everything is clicking

they have 9 offensive rebounds we have 2

gotta get rebounders in the off season and we will be very dangerous

why is league pass showing the Jazz feed? Knicks are at home. I feel left out because I have no idea what's going on with Walt.

Been absent for the past few days, but with the way it seems this team is starting to click...it almost brings a tear to my eye. Not trying to get ahead with championship talk, but we're going to be scary come playoff time...we have the kind of role players that championship teams are built on.

- What's Jefferies contract situation like? Dude needs an extension ASAP. As does Shawne Williams....

- Chauncey Billups deserves high praise. Let's not sit here and act like TD had a high Basketball IQ about a week and a half ago...dude is playing on another level right now.

I honestly believe you cats that have been around posting in this thread for the past couple of years just need to pat yourselves on the back, sit back and really appreciate what's going on right now. We're BACK, ya'll...and it's a beautiful thing to watch.
pimp.gif

EDIT:
indifferent.gif
 How the hell can I straighten out my sig?

Back
Top Bottom