**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Did Clyde just say "Oh S---"?
laugh.gif

this is ridiculous. they aren't calling many fouls on the blazers because of their reputation of a scrappy team that hustles

they calling garbage on us. amare is getting hacked. walker didn't foul. chandler didnt either. mad annoying

[h1]Source: Knicks Have 50-50 Chance Of Landing Melo[/h1]
Jan 11, 2011 10:14 PM EST

Anthony_Carmelo_den.jpg
Frank Isola cites a source familiar with the negotiations in reporting that discussions between the Knicks and Nuggets are ongoing and that New York still stands a 50-50 chance of landing Carmelo Anthony by trade.

"He'd like to play in New York," said the source. "But I don't see anything happening soon."

The Nets are heavily pursuing completion of a three-team trade for Anthony but Isola's source indicates that no deal is imminent on that front.

Asked whether Anthony would sign a long-term contract extension to play for the Nets, the source did not give a definitive answer.

"It hasn't gotten to that point yet. He's willing to listen to them if he gets close," said the source.

nerd.gif

when mike breen says the refs are messing up. you know they messed up. i guess this is what a homecourt advantage looks like. i wouldn't know

Lmao! Toney Douglas reminds me of Nate Robinson when he played for us....ALWAYS getting caught on screens, smh lol.

Originally Posted by s1eepyboy

Lmao! Toney Douglas reminds me of Nate Robinson when he played for us....ALWAYS getting caught on screens, smh lol.

Don't compare TD to Nate The Great.

The fact that we increased the lead from 4 to 11 with Stat on the bench shows that the team is maturing and not relying simply on Amare's offense..Let's see how they start the 4th quarter without him...Regardless, Amar'e needs to learn how to stay out of foul trouble..It's getting ridiculous

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Originally Posted by s1eepyboy

Don't compare TD to Nate The Great.
laugh.gif
Only thing similar between them is how they get caught on screens.

Back
Top Bottom