**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

This game is over, we're too little. Plain and simple.
There still 8 mins left in the game with LA having a 9 point lead.
indifferent.gif

U right.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

aside from laker fans, why the hell is a spurs fan and a bigdummy posting in this thread? craziness i tell ya lol

waiting for Bulls fans to come through
laugh.gif

aside from laker fans, why the hell is a spurs fan and a bigdummy posting in this thread? craziness i tell ya lol

there is no reason why walker,douglas and williams should be getting more burn than moz and turiaf tonight

if mozgov is just gonna chill on the bench, we may as well just use him sparingly as an enforcer a la kurt thomas

that's his personality (gameplay-wise) anyway..he'll embrace it and thrive in it

he certainly should've been in this game to +%%+ with pau after those mo *#@ elbows he threw

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Dont worry about it.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Fearless

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Now Knicks fans know one of the reasons why Amare left the western conference.

Dude for the past 5 years was getting straight abused by other western conf PF's & C's.
Aside from the lakers, no one else really gave him a problem.

See Tim Duncan in 03...05....07
also Mike coach the 05 and 07 team.
ohwell.gif

C'mon man Dirk, Duncan all abused him during those years.

basically amare bum soft *#% got killed by all western conf PF's so he gotta run away.
Can you guys take this dumb conversation elsewhere? Amare has said that if he got his full max deal, he would have stayed in Phoenix, so this whole "he was afraid of the West big men" is pointless. I'm not even getting into the actual conversation, but Amare wasn't scared, so that's that.
pr0phecy718 wrote:

ybd is cool because he always comes through with the pictures. Plus I'm still hoping for a Lohan comeback so I appreciate it
laugh.gif

Only reason I say yes to Mozgov is because he has size and I guess could get us some rebounds although he hasn't shown it in his time on the court much.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Only reason I say yes to Mozgov is because he has size and I guess could get us some rebounds although he hasn't shown it in his time on the court much.

You guessed wrong.
6 fouls and 7ft? playing.

We don't need help getting into the penalty.

Back
Top Bottom