**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by Proshares

Amare... when Bargnani is playing defense on you...drive to the !#%@*+* hoop. Come on man.

It's funny how WE know that but Amare doesn't.

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

For the record, when the Knicks went down by 14 I took my hoody off and put on the lucky Stoudemire T-shirt...

laugh.gif
Alright if we win you get credit for it

If we lose we might have to impose a ban on you 
mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nah I took one for the team with this t-shirt because the heat in my house is busted so it's freezing and I'm sitting here in my Knicks t-shirt instead of my warmer Knicks hoody because my superstitious a$% thinks it'll help us win
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

For the record, when the Knicks went down by 14 I took my hoody off and put on the lucky Stoudemire T-shirt...

laugh.gif
Alright if we win you get credit for it

If we lose we might have to impose a ban on you 
mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nah I took one for the team with this t-shirt because the heat in my house is busted so it's freezing and I'm sitting here in my Knicks t-shirt instead of my warmer Knicks hoody because my superstitious a$% thinks it'll help us win
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Damn....that's a REAL fan. Sacrificing comfort for wins. You sir, are a scholar and a gentleman!

Did you ever play ball with a dude that you just hated but you don't really know why you hate him? Jared Bayless looks like one of those dudes to me..I have a feeling that if we were on the same court and he was going at me the way he is with Felton, I would slap the *+$@ out of him if he fouled me too hard or something
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
glad to see I'm not the only one that wants to physically hurt Bayless..Calderon would also get the backhand if he looked at me funny

Back
Top Bottom