**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Sweep sweep
laugh.gif
you're really good with your predictions. its unbelievable
eek.gif
. is there anyway you can predict the rest of the playoffs? that would be
pimp.gif
. oh and while you're at it, hit me up with those lotto numbers.

Did we just see a wide open Amare on the break while Anthony was running the court? Jesus, these two guys are stars but they don't seem to any type of chemistry together.

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Looks like the Celtics got their groove back, if they continue to play like this the Heat and Bulls have no shot.  The Celtics do not let anyone run in transition thats honestly why we are lacking on the score board.  Stoudemire, although hurt, looks horrible out there.  His footwork is ugly, he can't buy positioning to even score a basket. Wish we played the Heat

HUH? The celtics are playing a HURT knicks team, with no bench what so ever.....Do you really think they are going to kill a healthy Miami...
laugh.gif

First: Why are you here?
Second: Have you been watching the playoffs the past couple years? The Celtics teamwork and defense is clicking now, they don't look like the same team during the end of the season or in the first two games of the series? Do you watch basketball bro? The Celtics are now rolling again (just like they always do, every post season), there chemistry is back, so just like I said, THE HEAT AND BULLS have no shot if they continue this, no shot, at least this year.  Especially if LeBron keeps taking the final shots, they have no chance.  The Celtics are not playing around now.

.......My dude grab a Broom..

Originally Posted by yungchamp

bro him playing that 6th man role would be nice.
when melo and amare are out they have little to
no offense whatsoever w/ knucklehead plays all
over.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Besides Melo and Stat gut this team. Only player I would be a little sad to see go would be Douglas. I wish we could of had Gallo instead of Fields right now
frown.gif

gut the team soon as the 4th qtr ends

I agree with you. Smith would kill in this System as a starting 2 or sixth man

Damnit Knicks
30t6p3b.gif

Dudes out there showing no heart. Melo's being selfish, no ones hitting their easy shots, lackluster defense, Rondo running around like a chicken with it's head cut off just doing what he wants...
30t6p3b.gif

Oh welll.... it's a wrap. I don't feel AS bas for driving up and watching the game on Friday. I thought they would do better. It's like the Knicks were expecting things to work for them JUST because they're at home. #noeffort

no sense of urgency,
this doesnt even feel like a playoff game anymore....

pathetic performance from the start, even though we started better today,
this is absolutely hard to watch, we are playing with no pride whatsoever....

something def needs to change in the offseason....
tired.gif

Just checkin in to the funeral. Season had its ups and down. Wish it didn't play out this way but what're you gonna do when you have all these injuries and a bench full of scrubs. I'll give my official opinion on what we need to do in the offseason thread some time soon. For right now, I'm just gonna try to catch up on all the work I should've been doing while I was wasting time hoping for a miracle lol. I knew chances were slim but damn it would've been nice to win one or two. Ah well. Next year is ours!

I'm still here guys, and we are still within range. hopefully we can steal one today and take it from there. not holding my breath tho
30t6p3b.gif

Funny how an old man like Carter can play defense on Rondo free throw line extended, Douglas has no clue.

Back
Top Bottom