Official 10' NFL Offseason Thread: CIN sign T.O. 1yr/2m

Exactly my point. But apparently certain Browns fans see more potentialin a washed up Jake Delhomme coming off his worst season yet over 2QB's that are still young enough and talented enough to get the jobdone under the right system...
First of all, I have said many times on here, I didn't want to trade Quinn.  He didn't get a fair shot.  But if Mike Holmgren is the QB guru, I'll give hm the benefit of the doubt...for now.

But you are just DEAD wrong on DA though.  The only reason he's in the league (or was in the league) is because he has one of the strongest arms around.  But the dude is the definition of a ({'}) and he has absolutely NOTHING between his ears. 

You want to point out his 2007 season.  Go ahead.  You realize Braylon Edwards caught 16, SIXTEEN of those 29 TD passes right?  What has EITHER of them done since then?
nerd.gif

You obviously haven't watched him play the last 2 years.  44% with a rating of 42.1 last year.
sick.gif
  Jamarcus Russell was better than that.
laugh.gif

We are basically running a west coast offense now.  You want DA to run that thing?  He can't even throw a basic out pattern to a slot or any touch passes.
roll.gif

I was over the top with the hyperbole, but the bottom line is that Jake Delhomme > Derek Anderson no matter how bad Delhomme might have played last year.

And him and Seneca are obviously just stopgaps.  I'd rather roll with those 2 than DA in a heartbeat.  I genuinely don't think you understand how bad DA actually is...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
PFT reporting that Jamarcus Russell is nowhere to be found at Raiders work outs...

Dude is a clown. This is starting to make me second guess rookies getting guaranteed money. Well some is good but they owe this dude 32 million?
sick.gif

Lethargy addiction...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"Come on, JaMarcus... We're going outside and we're gonna run around. You can't sit in your room with the blinds closed today."

jamarcus is a lost cause now. the players dont believe in him. the fans dont either. he shows no desire to get better after all the money he is getting paid.

if we cant cut him sit that fat boy on the bench and let him stay there the whole year.

at this point, i would rather be 5-11 with gradkowski starting or any other mediocre qb then with jamarcus

at least the team would have some sense of hope, instead of seeing jamarcus sit back in the pocket and get sacked 7 times a game.

Saints restricted free-agent RB Mike Bell scheduled to visit the Philadelphia Eagles on Tuesday.
If Eagles sign Bell, Saints would have seven days to match. Saints would not get compensation in return if they declined to match.

Report: Bucs, Broncos Discuss Blockbuster
I’m reporting that the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Denver Broncos are in discussions that would send star wide receiver Brandon Marshall to Tampa Bay and would involve the 3rd and 11th picks in the 2010 NFL Draft.

Tampa Bay has been looking to upgrade their receiving core, and adding a player like Marshall would help propel their offense into the future. With the third pick in the draft, it is believed that the Broncos would likely be looking at Tennessee safety Eric Berry.

From what I’ve been told, the teams would swap first round picks with additional picks potentially being involved in the deal.

Continue to stay tuned at Draft Headquarters for the best coverage of the 2010 NFL Draft.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 16th

i don't get why the pats wouldn't just offer their first to denver (if they haven't already behind the scenes)

"Lethargy addiction"
laugh.gif

smh.gif

If the Bucs were to get Marshall they'd be pretty much set offensively. Freeman, Marshall, Cadillac (if healthy) and Winslow would be a nice nucleus.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Exactly my point. But apparently certain Browns fans see more potential in a washed up Jake Delhomme coming off his worst season yet over 2 QB's that are still young enough and talented enough to get the job done under the right system...
First of all, I have said many times on here, I didn't want to trade Quinn.  He didn't get a fair shot.  But if Mike Holmgren is the QB guru, I'll give hm the benefit of the doubt...for now.

I dont know about that. He may know how to coach them when he gets them but he hasnt been a very QB evalutor when he hasnt worked with them

Joe Montana had already won 2 Super Bowls but the time, Holmgren had got there. Bill Wash traded for Young and Ron Wolf picked Brett Favre and Matt Hasselback.

The only guy he picked that he hadnt coached before that turned out good was Trent Dilfer. He missed on Brock Huard, Charlie Frye,David Greene, Josh Booty,Mark Rypien and Jeff George

I'm not saying he's not a good QB coach because that has obivously been proven but maybe he's not the greatest QB evalutor if you know what I mean.

I hear the Steelers resigned Larry Foote to a 3 year deal.

I'd much rather draft another LB but whatever.

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

I’m reporting that the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Denver Broncos are in discussions that would send star wide receiver Brandon Marshall to Tampa Bay and would involve the 3rd and 11th picks in the 2010 NFL Draft.

Tampa Bay has been looking to upgrade their receiving core, and adding a player like Marshall would help propel their offense into the future. With the third pick in the draft, it is believed that the Broncos would likely be looking at Tennessee safety Eric Berry.

From what I’ve been told, the teams would swap first round picks with additional picks potentially being involved in the deal.

Continue to stay tuned at Draft Headquarters for the best coverage of the 2010 NFL Draft.

eek.gif

what do they mean involving the 3rd and 11th pick. If the Bucs can somehow get Brandon and still end up keeping a 1st round pick its  Robbery

they gonna end up with arguably a top 3 WR in the League and swap picks... that cant be right.

eek.gif
EB, Champ, Dawkins Fonzi...
here I was thinkin about not cancelling my DirecTv and  NFL TIcket ...

Denver making moves.......
pimp.gif

Warren stays home for school

By Mike Reiss
ESPNBoston.com

New England Patriots defensive end Ty Warren is forgoing his $250,000 offseason workout bonus, he says, because no amount of money is worth having his kids see their father without a college degree.

A possible NFL lockout in 2011, which has him thinking more about life after his playing career, also is on his mind.

That's why as the Patriots opened their voluntary offseason program Monday, the 29-year-old Warren was home in Bryan, Texas, with his wife Kesha and their three kids, Brionna, Brielle and Bailey.

4471.jpg
If I'm fortunate enough to play 12, 13 years, but then find myself getting cut in training camp, I'm not going to put myself in a situation where I don't have my degree.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

eek.gif

what do they mean involving the 3rd and 11th pick. If the Bucs can somehow get Brandon and still end up keeping a 1st round pick its  Robbery

they gonna end up with arguably a top 3 WR in the League and swap picks... that cant be right.

eek.gif
EB, Champ, Dawkins Fonzi...
here I was thinkin about not cancelling my DirecTv and  NFL TIcket ...

pimp.gif
 I'm all for it because this deal would improve the chances of Dez @ 12.

Reason being is that if Denver stays pat @ 11 AND moves Marshall, they might draft Dez @ 11 if he's there

edit: Big ups to Ty
glasses.gif

[h1]Sources: Bryant moves pro day[/h1]
Oklahoma State wide receiver Dez Bryant has pushed back his pro day, according to sources close to the situation.

Instead of working out March 25, as was scheduled, Bryant now plans to work out March 30 in his hometown of Lufkin, Texas, according to sources.

Bryant had tried to schedule his workout for the afternoon of March 30, a day after Oklahoma quarterback Sam Bradford's workout in Norman, Okla., to make life easier for NFL teams, but Oklahoma State balked at the idea. The school already held one pro day and preferred not to host another.

Thus, Bryant opted to hold his pro day on March 30 in Lufkin, one day before NFL teams attend Texas' pro day in Austin.

Bryant's pro day is considered critical to where he will go in the draft. NFL teams had hoped to see him run at the scouting combine, but a hamstring injury prevented him from doing so. His hamstring is said to be improved enough for Bryant to be able to perform at his newly scheduled pro day.

Adam Schefter is an ESPN NFL Insider.

Props to Ty Warren....there's nothing like getting that degree....the NFL money will come and go, but that diploma will always be with you. Homie got sights on a bigger picture...can't be mad at that.

Back
Top Bottom