Official 10' NFL Offseason Thread: CIN sign T.O. 1yr/2m

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

I can't see MIA going ILB with Rolando McClain 12th overall anymore with the Dansby signing...especially paired up with Crowder Dolphins are set in the middle. Heat, you're lucky if Dez falls that far but I doubt it.

I hope he's there. Word is Parcells has no problem going WR in the 1st if Dez is there. Ro, is no longer a target imo

I can't see MIA going ILB with Rolando McClain 12th overall anymore with the Dansby signing...especially paired up with Crowder Dolphins are set in the middle. Heat, you're lucky if Dez falls that far but I doubt it.

I hope he's there. Word is Parcells has no problem going WR in the 1st if Dez is there. Ro, is no longer a target imo

These contracts front loaded or back loaded? I remember someone on NFL network saying agents would be asking for more money upfront incase of a lockout next year

and maybe it's just me but with parcells hate for most wr not named keyshawn I don't see him picking dez

These contracts front loaded or back loaded? I remember someone on NFL network saying agents would be asking for more money upfront incase of a lockout next year

and maybe it's just me but with parcells hate for most wr not named keyshawn I don't see him picking dez

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

He doesn't hate WR. He just hates drafting them early but like I said above, word from ppl close to Parcells have come out and said he would draft a WR in the 1st  IF Dez is around

He doesn't hate WR. He just hates drafting them early but like I said above, word from ppl close to Parcells have come out and said he would draft a WR in the 1st  IF Dez is around

Back
Top Bottom