Official 10' NFL Offseason Thread: CIN sign T.O. 1yr/2m

ray_lewis_1_.jpg

one happy man

Originally Posted by 360wavesandxbox

Robinson should be ours right about now...Watch out for that Atlanta D in 2010.. we just resigned B. Williams today to0..Now just bring in Vandenbosh or Ogunelye and we're good..

Yep yep. The defense just might be ok. Finally that bum Chris Houston will be relgated to 4th or 5th string

Happy for my Ravens! we finally upgrded our WR core. Stallworth, Mason, and Bouldin and our run game (Ray Rice, Willis McGahee, Leron McClain) our offense could be REAL DANGEROUS

Do you guys think getting rid of Brandon Marshall, Who's a headcase in Denver, for the Seahawks 6th pick in the draft is better for Us(Denver) or Not a good deal?

Because i'm thinking it would give us 2 1st rounders (6th and 14?) and we can def get our QB of the future along with maybe Dez Bryant or Arrilous Benn from Illinois.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

How many times you hit F5 on Shefters twitter page today h3at??
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm actually doing it on my home page where all the info goes to

Originally Posted by RoOk

Do you guys think getting rid of Brandon Marshall, Who's a headcase in Denver, for the Seahawks 6th pick in the draft is better for Us(Denver) or Not a good deal?

Because i'm thinking it would give us 2 1st rounders (6th and 14?) and we can def get our QB of the future along with maybe Dez Bryant or Arrilous Benn from Illinois.

You answered your own question
wink.gif

Bears still got a ways to go.

I wouldn't mind cutting Olsen loose.  Reports have him wanting out with Martz as the OC.

MrMichael_Smith

Vince Wilfork has signed a 5 yr 40 mil deal with the Patriots that includes 25 mil in guarantees (18 mil signing bonus). 2d highest paid DT  

Adam_Schefter

Pats DT Vince Wilfork reaches agreement with NE on five-year, $40 million deal that includes $18 million signing bonus, $25 milion gtd.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Bears still got a ways to go.

I wouldn't mind cutting Olsen loose.  Reports have him wanting out with Martz as the OC.
I doubt it's happening but I wouldn't be surprised. Why would you let Olsen go though? He's the best target we have.

damn it feel like the bears aint gone make anymore mores now since the fire works they put up this morning
laugh.gif

atleast thats how it feel and we def need more

Man I still don't get how you are fans of all these teams.  1 min you are a fan of Florida, the next Syracuse, the next 76ers, the next the Broncos, the next the Yankees.  

Packers Re-signed Chad Clifton to 3 year, $20 million dollar deal. 7.5 guaranteed.

pimp.gif
had having Cliffy this year...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
at the idea of his knees lasting 3 years.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Man I still don't get how you are fans of all these teams.  1 min you are a fan of Florida, the next Syracuse, the next 76ers, the next the Broncos, the next the Yankees.  

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Syracuse(Check)
76er's(Check)
Broncos(Check)
& Just incase you wanna D-ride some more, my fav. MLB team is Seattle & College Football team Michigan.

Now tell me whats wrong with having these teams?
roll.gif

Just because im a Tebow fan im a florida fan? Check back on all my Sigs and you'll see UF and NYK were ever there
laugh.gif

Hop off kid.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

So would the Ravens still get Owens or this kills that?

I'm pretty sure that kills that. Just my guess tho. Boldin is gonna do WORK for B-more.

Is D. Mason done? Did he announce his retirement?

Originally Posted by CasperJr

damn it feel like the bears aint gone make anymore mores now since the fire works they put up this morning
laugh.gif

atleast thats how it feel and we def need more

What else do the Bears need? A wr?

Adam_Schefter

By tomorrow, LB Karlos Dansby is expected to finalize an agreement with Miami. But all indications are that Dansby will be a Dolphin.  

Jeff_Darlington

Here's the numbers, folks: Source says it will be five years, 43 million with 22 guaranteed, making him the highest paid LB in the league

Back
Top Bottom