Official 10' NFL Offseason Thread: CIN sign T.O. 1yr/2m

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Speaking of quotes... Jim Schwartz is apparently Jahvid's #1 fan on youtube:

"Some people watch adult videos on their computer," Schwartz said. "I go to YouTube and watch Jahvid Best highlight clips. That's what gets me aroused."
roll.gif
alien.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Anyone have the Chris Cooley quote about Cambell having to deal wit "******ed" ******** offense.

I heard about it but don't knw what was said
Here's the direct quote:

"It's one of those guys that you actually care about, and I think fansactually care about, so they'll watch Jason Campbell play in Oakland,"Cooley said. "People just like him. I mean, he's likable. Especiallyafter all the hits he took, that guy could have quit after week 10 andjust said this is ******ed, I'm not doing this any more. He just kept getting back up and playing for us."

http://voices.washingtonp...y_on_the_redskins_c.html

Speaking of quotes... Jim Schwartz is apparently Jahvid's #1 fan on youtube:

"Some people watch adult videos on their computer," Schwartz said. "I go to YouTube and watch Jahvid Best highlight clips. That's what gets me aroused."
roll.gif
alien.gif

I for one will be watching Jason play in Oakland. still a supporter.

roll.gif
@ the Schwartz comment.

so it was the dolphins gm asking if dezs mom was a prostitute
smh.gif
Last Wednesday, the night before he was selected 24th overall by the Cowboys, former Oklahoma State wide receiver Dez Bryant(notes) told me that during one of his predraft visits, a high-level executive of one NFL franchise had asked him if his mother, Angela, was a prostitute.

“No, my mom is not a prostitute,

In this case, I don't care if he's a Cowboy, I hope Bryant puts on performances ala Randy Moss vs Dallas everytime he faces Miami in his career.

SMH @ the Bucs question to Rolle.

There's major backlash towards the Dolphins and their GM Jeff Ireland for asking Dez Bryant "if his mom was a prostitute"

He has sent out a formal apology

I guess it wasnt standard operating procedures to ask that question

nerd.gif

NT =
sick.gif
smh.gif

Leave it to someone in Bill Parcells cocky @#+ regime to ask Dez Bryant a question like that
smh.gif
And this is coming from a dolphins fan

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

Leave it to someone in Bill Parcells cocky @#+ regime to ask Dez Bryant a question like that
smh.gif
And this is coming from a dolphins fan
I haven't read into the story much at all, but you can't just going throwing Bill Parcells into this just because of a *@!%+## mistake by a piece of crap individual.

If Parcells had a part in this then yeah, it's warranted, but not solely because it's Parcells' regime and Parcells himself is cocky.

I understand what he was trying to do with Bryant but I do NOT agree with and I do NOT like it.
Dez and Ireland have talked and have but this behind them

Gunna, by any chance, do you go by Cool_Jay on twitter? Mike Silver RT someones tweet and I said that has to be you

Tiki goes from being touted as the next king of all media, to glorified sidline reporter, to being out on the street. Don't like to see someone lose a job but he is a #%%*%###$.

These FA's coming on the market at position needs for the Pack and TT sitting on his hands frustrates the @%*% out of me every year.

Side note, I cant believe I played this Sicko kid when he was an RB for Stillwater HS a few years back
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I hope he kills it in the NFL so I can tell people I was LBing on the opposite side of the LOS as dude
laugh.gif

Someone call the Feds... some fat guy stole $39 Million from an old white guy in California...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Someone call the Feds... some fat guy stole $39 Million from an old white guy in California...
smh.gif

the JR jokes are tired but this had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom