Official: 10/27 Los Angeles Clippers @ Los Angeles Lakers 7:30PM PST TNT Vol. Ring Ceremony

The pictures of Kenny at Odom's wedding
roll.gif
roll.gif

I wouldnt mind seeing Shannon getting more burn as the first PG off the bench

The problem is that his game isn't complete either. I want a point guard or any guard that will shoot 40+% from 3. Shoot, with as many open 3s asthis team gets, the team as a whole should shoot 40% from 3.

I just hope this team takes advantage of having Bynum, Pau, Odom, and Artest in the front court and Kobe on the team.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

I wouldnt mind seeing Shannon getting more burn as the first PG off the bench

The problem is that his game isn't complete either. I want a point guard or any guard that will shoot 40+% from 3. Shoot, with as many open 3s as this team gets, the team as a whole should shoot 40% from 3.

I just hope this team takes advantage of having Bynum, Pau, Odom, and Artest in the front court and Kobe on the team.
Hes a scorer. He would be better suited as being one of the guys off the bench who has the green light to create his own shot.

Decent game.

I won't make too much out of this game because it's a long season but I like what I saw in stretches.

I'm sure the chemistry will only improve with time and once we get our full rotation back, we are deep.

Nice to see Bynum beasting though and I'm sure Artest will pick his game up in due time.

Good game, Lakeshow. Very scary team you guys got, especially if Odom and Bynum continue to play like this, and once Artest gets settled in
sick.gif

We could've really used some rebounding from Griffin in this game. No regrets though, we fought and tried to keep it close, despite having 20 turnoversand our 'star' PG shooting 1-10 for 2 points
smh.gif

Just got home from the game.

Was able to cop a Replica Banner to hang in my room.

In regards to the game, Lakers looked pretty good defensively in regards to the first. That second unit Phil had out there was awful. They'll iron out thekinks. Can't really evaluate this team so early in the season. We'll see how they look later in November.

Clippers can be scary when Blake gets back. That team has a lot of upside. Eric Gordon balled.

And Luke Walton's girl,
eek.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

39000252.jpg

Sat behind Farmar's dad and Luke's family.

Glad we got the W but the team looked a little sluggish at times. It's only the first game so hopefully everybody gets in sync as times go on. Artest gottasink them 3's...what was up with Benga though?

It felt like they was just playing with them out there.

--Blow-out shmow-out. A win is a win is a win.
--I'll take it. Especially considering its the 1st game of the season.
--Now lets handle Dallas on Friday...

i missed most of the game cause of f''n class
mad.gif
...but i rushed homegrabbed a 40 on the way and caught the end of the third qtr...i was getting frustrated cause i was checking the score on my phone in class and we were up 15and the clips cut it to 1?...granted its only the first game of the season and theyre prob antsy with getting their rings and all...but overall im excited tosee my champion Lakeshow again
pimp.gif
...and i dvr'ed the game and ringceremony...it got me fired up to see logo...silk...nixon...the ironman...big game james...magic man...foxy and big shot rob
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

as for the clips...like ive said in the blake griffin injury thread...you guys have a capable team barring injuries...despite of what that tool japansays
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom