Official: 02/05/09 Los Angeles Lakers @ Boston Celtics 5PM PST on TNT

I like how in the interviews the Lakers players are asked "is this just another game for you?" and they all said "it'snever another game with the Celtics" and things of that nature

usually they'd say it's just another game. I hope they live up to it though

wonder what the C's players are saying

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

no way in hell is kobe getting 50+ points on that celtics team
laugh.gif

depends on if the refs play fair. if they allow the celtics to play like nba jam out there, which, they usually do, then he has no chance at 50....

stern gave the orders. the season head to head will be tied to add more suspense to the finals rematch...

this is gonna be ugly.

I hope the Lakers get the W, but it doesn't look good.

So pumped for this game! Gotta get these fools back from Christmas..

If not, there's always this to look back on..

EpicFail_medium.jpg

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

EpicFail_medium.jpg
Hey, if that's the case we can always look back on the past 20+ years of what the Celtics did prior to last season's Championship.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by bright nikes

KG will play today.
Good. I want no excuses.

Let's get it.
pimp.gif
laker fan talking about no excuses?
laugh.gif

That's right, and if we lose tonight, you won't see any excuses from me in the morning. This ok with you?

Originally Posted by Flowsomuch

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

EpicFail_medium.jpg
Hey, if that's the case we can always look back on the past 20+ years of what the Celtics did prior to last season's Championship.
wink.gif
it's not about the past 20 years.... it;s about "What have you done for me lately?".... and in the case of the Lakers, the answeris NOTHING.....

be careful, don;t talk too much about the "past XXX years"... you'll start sounding like a Yankee fan......

Let's see how we do against them tonight w/o Drew. He plugs up the middle which we needed in the Finals last year. Hopefully Gasol can step up and showthem that he's been lifting some weights...
laugh.gif
Game plan is to probably put Trev on Rondooooooo to stop him from getting easy layups.

LET'S GO LAKESHOW!

At Boston without Drew on the second end of a back to back. Let's see how this team responds. I say we upset them and get the W.

it's not about the past 20 years.... it;s about "What have you done for me lately?".... and in the case of the Lakers, the answer is NOTHING.....

be careful, don;t talk too much about the "past XXX years"... you'll start sounding like a Yankee fan......
Wow, do you really want to go down that road?

That being said. I'd be suprised if the Lakers got this one, afterall Boston will get serious home cooking (ala Game 2) and KG coming back will be hyped uplike some wrestling event, beating his chest etc.

LET'S
GO
LAY
KURZ

Back
Top Bottom