Official: 01-31-09 Los Angeles Lakers @ Memphis Grizzlies 5:00PM PST Vol. Bynum Injures Knee

Damn me..... Chris Mihm is in...I think Im going to throw up...

feels like last year ALL OVER even the responses by us same guys
smh.gif

best case - zach randolph, hines ward - still playing this weekend, paul pierce
grin.gif
worst case - michael redd also diagnosed with sprained knee but out rest of year. then of course Bynum last year.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

X-rays negative.
Sprained Knee.
--I'll take that.
--But I expect Bron and KG and their respective clubs to BLOW us out this coming week too. After all, they OWE us.

At least it's the right knee this time.

I need to see a vid.
I'm watching on the Grizz. telecast.

Juice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Deja !%%%!$@ vu, same as last year ater having a big 25-17 game he goes down to injury vs the !%%%!$@ grizzlies. I seriously hope that he's alright anddoesn't end up like it was last year. If he's done for the season, the Lakers championship hopes are finished as well in my opinion. Hopefully he'salright where he'll only miss 2-4 weeks.

Negative X rays mean nothing. Thats not really even good news. There is nothing an X ray will show, clearly he did have any fracture. This is a soft tissueinjury.

Y'all need to chill.

Wait to kill yourselves after the results come back.

But yea, after the MRI, we'll find out what's up.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Man, Vitti is our trainer Drew could be out 3 months with a sprain
indifferent.gif

Vitti is one of the best trainers in the NBA. Farmar came back early. If you are still sore over last years injury with drew you need to stop.

Drew's injury last year was serious and this one is going to be serious as well. It would not surprise me if he doesn't come back this year.

laugh.gif

My memory isn't 100%, but I remember when Drew' got hurt last year, they said the sideline reporter said the EXACT same thing in-game.
He said something like, "X-rays are negative, the staff think's it's a sprain. MRI tomorrow".

smh.gif

At least it wasn't the same knee.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Damn OJ is balling.

I always liked this kid.
Mayo is really stepping up tonight.

Been busy lately with school so haven't posted in a while, but definitely in for the LA vs MEM game.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom