Offical Nutrition/Fitness Post VOL. weightloss * 2 weeks in *

Alright NT, i am gonna be honest with you scholars and critics

I am 18, 6'4 245lbs --> what i consider to heavy ,

I've seen post about people that dont drink soda, SO NT, i am going to QUIT drinking SODA!

I need to get in shape, i am shooting for maybe 200? is that too light?

I love jogging, and running... wont be a problem, i want to jog 2 x a day, 2 miles each time.

Is their any dietary supplements that help you lose weight ? Niacin??? or anything else

if you guys know any legal/safe drugs that help you lose weight, let me know...

I've had Thyroid problems in the past, so some drugs i do have to be careful with.

I want to throw off 30lbs by the end of January...

oh and this is who i am doing it for
tongue.gif

Think 1-2 lbs a day is safe.....

any diets you guys recomend? specific foods? what drinks besides soda, to stay away from ??

thanks NT crew, i will update you Jan. 10th,

Alright NT, i am gonna be honest with you scholars and critics

I am 18, 6'4 245lbs --> what i consider to heavy ,

I've seen post about people that dont drink soda, SO NT, i am going to QUIT drinking SODA!

I need to get in shape, i am shooting for maybe 200? is that too light?

I love jogging, and running... wont be a problem, i want to jog 2 x a day, 2 miles each time.

Is their any dietary supplements that help you lose weight ? Niacin??? or anything else

if you guys know any legal/safe drugs that help you lose weight, let me know...

I've had Thyroid problems in the past, so some drugs i do have to be careful with.

I want to throw off 30lbs by the end of January...

oh and this is who i am doing it for
tongue.gif

Think 1-2 lbs a day is safe.....

any diets you guys recomend? specific foods? what drinks besides soda, to stay away from ??

thanks NT crew, i will update you Jan. 10th,

Adderall XR homie...itll inspire and itll make you feel like u wanna do something...ull be working out alot

Adderall XR homie...itll inspire and itll make you feel like u wanna do something...ull be working out alot

believe me son, dont take any fat burners. You're going to run into more problems on the long run. You dont want anything messing with your heart, ormetabolism.
All natural is the way to go, change of diet is the only way to go. eat 6x times a day, drinking a lot of water.

peace

believe me son, dont take any fat burners. You're going to run into more problems on the long run. You dont want anything messing with your heart, ormetabolism.
All natural is the way to go, change of diet is the only way to go. eat 6x times a day, drinking a lot of water.

peace

One to two pounds a day? I say five pounds in a week at most. Plus, how in shape are you? Four miles a day off the bat seems hard for somebody heavy looking tolose weight so quickly. As for other things to drink, unsweetened tea and water are the only things I would drink. Most other drinks have a lot of sugar. Stepyour nutrition game up as well, make sure you eat healthy and often (smaller portions). Exercise is nothing without a proper diet, especially for those lookingto lose weight.

One to two pounds a day? I say five pounds in a week at most. Plus, how in shape are you? Four miles a day off the bat seems hard for somebody heavy looking tolose weight so quickly. As for other things to drink, unsweetened tea and water are the only things I would drink. Most other drinks have a lot of sugar. Stepyour nutrition game up as well, make sure you eat healthy and often (smaller portions). Exercise is nothing without a proper diet, especially for those lookingto lose weight.

Originally Posted by Japs24

Pics are more important than losing weight, to be honest.. lol
No.
eyes.gif
Cats on NT are just going overboard with the"pics?" thing.

Originally Posted by Japs24

Pics are more important than losing weight, to be honest.. lol
No.
eyes.gif
Cats on NT are just going overboard with the"pics?" thing.

i started jogging last week, as a warm up, i did 2 miles while watching football, it wasnt bad.

I can do 2 miles easy, as long as i speed walk, or its a light jog... i dont plan on going hardcore intense, 7mph jogging yet....

most of the weight is right in my gut(beerbelly) except i dont drink anymore....

I quit smoking,

so i am good to go, its a matter of laziness and discipline.

more pics when i get more info
smile.gif

i started jogging last week, as a warm up, i did 2 miles while watching football, it wasnt bad.

I can do 2 miles easy, as long as i speed walk, or its a light jog... i dont plan on going hardcore intense, 7mph jogging yet....

most of the weight is right in my gut(beerbelly) except i dont drink anymore....

I quit smoking,

so i am good to go, its a matter of laziness and discipline.

more pics when i get more info
smile.gif

HITT (High Intensity Interval Training)

the more instense the more you lose.
involve the whole body to burn fat all over.
dont stop eating. 2200 calories a day sounds about right for you with the -500 calories daily included.
strength training will obviously help burn fat and build muscle.
drink about 80-100oz of water daily!!!
eat 5-6 healthy medium sized meals daily to help speed up metabolism.
obviously stay away from sugar/salty foods and anything white.. (rice, bread, tortillas etc...)
switch up routines.. dont let plateau set in. Mix things up and make it fun.. (sports)
as far as dietary supplements i dont recommend any. (having tried some in the past)
most are just caffeine and give you an extreme jittery feeling.

Best of luck to you and hopefully you can reach your goal..
I wouldnt go as far as saying you could lose 45lbs in about 1 1/2 months but who knows...?
more so around feb/march to be on the safe side.

enough information for you?
laugh.gif

pics ??

its my lucky post.. 777

Back
Top Bottom