Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

I just picked up my Barkley poster colorway in Philly on South St. $100 straight. Good deal, couldnt pass it up.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

I'm pretty sure I've seen some stores online with the TBs at $160.
Can you remember which ones?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

i just got my mcfly hypermax... I am a reseller. But not this time. These things are beautiful. will post when i have time. HArlemworld you betta cop these are crazy

That's like telling us that you work for the IRS...

Owww.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

damn another day passed and we have no info about a release date..
guess u are really desperate on these
same here
mann since i missed the Korea release i gotta get these in da States before i go back

if i needed a new pair of shoes to ball in, would you guys recommend these or should i look elsewhere?

my thoughts after skimming a few threads currently, is that its just another expensive, hypebeast shoe...there were a few reviews here and there about these onthe court, but they were far from fantastic or anything

if it matters any, i found a really nice deal on the lebron IVs, so thats what im tempted with

im 5'9" 140 and looking for some nice shoes to ball in, if these arent for me, could someone point me in the right direction?

sank you

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

if i needed a new pair of shoes to ball in, would you guys recommend these or should i look elsewhere?

my thoughts after skimming a few threads currently, is that its just another expensive, hypebeast shoe...there were a few reviews here and there about these on the court, but they were far from fantastic or anything

if it matters any, i found a really nice deal on the lebron IVs, so thats what im tempted with

im 5'9" 140 and looking for some nice shoes to ball in, if these arent for me, could someone point me in the right direction?

sank you
well, if you are willing to ball in some lebron iv, which is a great shoe may i add, then getting a pair of hypermaxes is a good idea. The onlydifference is that feeling of the zoom vs the max air, how high the hypermax is, and hypermax is on the flat side. The hypermax really isnt a hypebeastbasketball shoe, the only reason was it is getting so much attention is because of the mcFly and TB colorways which would be able a good idea to ball in, theactually shoe for basketball purposes is not getting alot of attention because everybody feels that they are heavy. But again if you are thinking aboutgetting some Lebron IVs then the weight of the hypermaxes shouldnt bother you.

Back
Top Bottom