Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

^^ I guess it's called the Tennis Ball pack, bc the material on the shoe is similar to that of a Tennis Ball.

im actually surprised that nike didnt run away with the concept of using the "TB" theme and making it in 3 or 4 different shoes. (am90, dunk, af1,etc)..i guess i SHOULD be happy =)

^ i believe they are made of same "tennisball"-like material, just in different colors.
i still would have wanted a pair but wait for lower price if they were made gr

^ i would have also been fine if the blue or red didnt even released. seemed pointless to me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by p5jay2

^ i believe they are made of same "tennisball"-like material, just in different colors.
i still would have wanted a pair but wait for lower price if they were made gr
You are correct they are the same material.

i don't understand the hype on these tennis balls especially the neon... grown folks feels comfortable wearing it? Also I highly doubt they're aslimited as everyone is making them out to be...

My sz 8 was up for about 4 hours huh?...Sucks for me I guess.....
One of those nights where it was too late/too early for me to be randomly checkin nt...and unfortunately I aint have some1 to shoot me a text for the headsup...

what's there to understand?!?! you have folks like andfattoo and i who have been down w/ the hypermax from jump and then you have resellers. sure therehave been beasts out there for certain cw's (ie mcfly and some of the pe's). so i don't understand what you're looking for.

do 'grown' folks feel comfortable wearing neon kicks? sure why not. i'd rather wear a pair neon hypermax than be one of those so-called'grown' folks wearing extra medium shirts w/ nut hugger denim spandex w/ a WWE buckled belt-while wearing wrist/head bands, ridiculously HUGE wannabeaviator shades and a pair of 'brand named' bowling shoes worn casually on the streets. so again, what's the deal w/ wearing neon colored shoes?

im sorry I havent kept up with this thread but is it confirmed mcflys will not hit the states at all?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by xblker47

im sorry I havent kept up with this thread but is it confirmed mcflys will not hit the states at all?
ohwell.gif

As soon as we posted the Tennis Ball Hypermaxs many of yourstarted asking about if the "McFly" Nike Hypermax would make its way to the US as well. We regret to inform you that we haverecevied word from a few credible sources that the "McFly" Nike Hypermax has been cancelled and will not release to the US.

While no official word has been released by either Nike or Universal Studios, what we have heard is that the movie studio was not fond of the shoes likenessto their character's sneakers worn in Back to the Future II. Some may recall that the "McFly" Nike Hyperdunk was an officialcollaboration between Universal and Nike, but apparently the Hypermax and Hyperdunk low were unofficial inspirations.

One can only hope that this rumored dispute does not get in the way of the Marty McFly's releasing in their true form. 2015 is only a few yearsaway!

UPDATE: There are a few sizes left of the McFly Hypermax on eBay.

From Nicekicks.com

Originally Posted by zapatito007

^^ i guess cuz people are reminded of the alife tb reeboks

all the accents would be white
like the swoosh, give it a leather i/o white midsole
clear or gum bottom
white laces
white heel tab
the rest, tennis ball yellow

Originally Posted by shaqrules

what's there to understand?!?! you have folks like andfattoo and i who have been down w/ the hypermax from jump and then you have resellers. sure there have been beasts out there for certain cw's (ie mcfly and some of the pe's). so i don't understand what you're looking for.

do 'grown' folks feel comfortable wearing neon kicks? sure why not. i'd rather wear a pair neon hypermax than be one of those so-called 'grown' folks wearing extra medium shirts w/ nut hugger denim spandex w/ a WWE buckled belt-while wearing wrist/head bands, ridiculously HUGE wannabe aviator shades and a pair of 'brand named' bowling shoes worn casually on the streets. so again, what's the deal w/ wearing neon colored shoes?
laugh.gif
.... i seen almost all of that in a span of less than aweek. Anyways, i care what anybody says, the shoes r hot to me. My biggest love is basketball, but at one point i used to play tennis and was pretty good, sothe fact they look/feel like tennis balls is hot to me. I already have a pair of D. West's, Thanks to Shaq, and the shoes themselves r comfortable andlook great to me. Its kind of like old school meets new school to me (flywire/patent + hi-top air max). That plus the cw/materials = instant cop. Im not thebiggest fan of bright shoes but those are unique to me especially since i already like the hypermax so much. Plain and simple.

I have seen more crazy snass colors on a shoe...i dont see that problem, I have said once and said it a 1000 times,

I WEAR WUT I LIKE AND I DONT GIVE AN FLYING FROG PHAT !!*% WUT PEEPS SAY

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

sz8.5 still available in the chi 312.642.6363
Good lookin on that Chi town niketown i order a size 8 $150 all together i did 2nd day air cause im goin out of town next week

Back
Top Bottom