Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

damn crazy stuff, sold out in my size.. good thing i scoop when i 1st had my chance, if i would have not copped back then, and this happend i would have beenlike
mad.gif
at myself...
they sold out my size... most common size anyway

ndc
pimp.gif

do these run true to size?

i heard hyperize fits .5 size big. i wear a 9.5 in hyperdunks. what size should i get in these?

Well I got a 10 and a 10.5 which is not my size I'll need to SWAP for a size 9 or 9.5 damn I'm surprised KobeDaBest24 didn't text me ... Oh wellthanks anyways Jo and DeeSnake!

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Well I got a 10 and a 10.5 which is not my size I'll need to SWAP for a size 9 or 9.5 damn I'm surprised KobeDaBest24 didn't text me ... Oh well thanks anyways Jo and DeeSnake!
anytime .
i got you that sz.9 bro. you already know
pimp.gif

now i just need that 9.5
wink.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^thanks bro. I'm looking to trade my sz.10 for 9.5 . the 9 is going to Franky

Yeah I hear ya, I copped a 10.5 this morning since I woke up at 8 haha, but I'll try to grab a 9.5 for you this weekend to trade for your 10.

^ sounds good. lmk .thanks

surprised these lasted that long on NDC due to their "limitedness."

guess no1 wants royals or reds
laugh.gif

i personally like the Royals but rather have foam HRs
pimp.gif

^ from what i heard, NO. not surprised either, NIKE milking the cow for every last penny

royals and reds might hit swoosh sooner or later seeing that theres still FSR

who cares? They're very restrictive for ball, and I can't imagine them looking that great for just wearing around off-court. SMH at hypebeasts...

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ from what i heard, NO. not surprised either, NIKE milking the cow for every last penny

royals and reds might hit swoosh sooner or later seeing that theres still FSR

royals and reds are still up in full sizes. but limit one per customer

Originally Posted by clkru

who cares? They're very restrictive for ball, and I can't imagine them looking that great for just wearing around off-court. SMH at hypebeasts...
Very restrictive for ball? Umm no they aren't
eyes.gif

how are they only for ballin..??.... have you tried them on?

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Very restrictive for ball? Umm no they aren't
eyes.gif

Yeah i saw someone had these on at the Chicago Lebron Tour...... they will not be worn for balling hahaha

Back
Top Bottom