Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Man athletes foot only had 6 pair! i need these in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know of one Athletes Foot that's getting 6 pairs. Is each store getting 6 pair?

must have neons!!
devil.gif

Word around the east coast is a QS release on the 28th. For every one pair of yellows there are 4 pairs of blue and reds. Most spots will only get 6 yellowsand 24 of each the red and blue. Just spoke with a Nike distrbution salesman. Don't ask me who or how but this is valid info. Good luck everyone. Let thecampouts, raffles and hype begin!

Retail is 130$ but some shops will charge more. Some are doing as a 3 pack for 390$. Most stores will have campouts/raffles. Can't wait!

[h1]
[/h1]US McFly Hypermax Release CANCELED

According to two sources close to KixandtheCity.com and the situation, the McFly Nike Hypermax release has been CANCELLED in the States. As we have reported earlier, the Hypermax NFW pack is set to release this weekend. Originally, the Nike Hypermax NFW pack featured the Tennis Ball Hypermaxes and the McFly Hypermax. Shops have reported that they have received the Tennis Balls but the McFlys are nowhere to be found. According to our sources, the McFly Hypermax was pulled from a Stateside release due to threat of a lawsuit, presumably, from Universal Pictures. The McFly Nike Hyperdunk Low has also been cancelled.

If we receive more information we will put out an update, but for now, consider the McFly Hypermax cancelled.

via KATC

Back
Top Bottom