Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

Originally Posted by Method Man

I couldn't care less about these shoes but I do care about people intentionally posting misinformation on here:

[h3][/h3]
I found that out earlier before everyone else. The guy told me he would contact me as soon as the came up on the website.
So I did that to throw people off.
Why don't I repay the favor and throw you off?

*Banned*

indifferent.gif

Well, quite honestly, I can't say I didn't see that coming. That's just straight up foolery by GTEK; NT is about helping others, not leading themastray.
smh.gif

It's really disappointing that there are people who would do that intentionally.
alien.gif

I couldn't care less about these shoes but I do care about people intentionally posting misinformation on here:

[h3][/h3]
I found that out earlier before everyone else. The guy told me he would contact me as soon as the came up on the website.

*Banned*

HAHAHAHAHA
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[h3][/h3]

*Banned*

LOL !
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[h3][/h3]

*Banned*

Dang. RIP my fellow SC'er.
eek.gif
tired.gif

I'll burn one for ya......
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

There's a reason why. HD were considered to be more of the innovator. Nike went all out in the release because the HD was their bread and butter shoe. The HM's will not be as big as HD's(from a selling perspective), thus the detail will not be the same. The Hd's were rendered from the Air Mag. The HM's are just a colorway...
yea fair enough

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

Can we get an EXACT RD for the TBs? Will they be an HoH exclusivce? where is the news? BTW thanks for offing GTEK...

Supposedly July for the TBs and August for the McFlys.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

I've had the White/Red/Black Hypermaxes for about a month and i am not really happy wit em
First off Its very noticeable how heavy they are as compared to Hyperdunks and Kobes.
It is a bit stiff when you first wear it with full air max. Unless you want almost complete demoblization of your ankle, then wear the strap
overall it is a decent shoe for casual walking around and playing but it most def won't live up to the hype of the hyperdunk
I'll give it a 6.5/10
Yeah I said about the same thing a few pages back. The Hypermax is just not my type of shoe, I like my Kobe IVs, and Hyperdunks much better.I'm not quite sure what to do with my Barkley Hypermaxes now.

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

I've had the White/Red/Black Hypermaxes for about a month and i am not really happy wit em
First off Its very noticeable how heavy they are as compared to Hyperdunks and Kobes.
It is a bit stiff when you first wear it with full air max. Unless you want almost complete demoblization of your ankle, then wear the strap
overall it is a decent shoe for casual walking around and playing but it most def won't live up to the hype of the hyperdunk
I'll give it a 6.5/10
Yeah I said about the same thing a few pages back. The Hypermax is just not my type of shoe, I like my Kobe IVs, and Hyperdunks much better. I'm not quite sure what to do with my Barkley Hypermaxes now.

i thought it could live up to the Hyperdunk, but its like Comparing Apples and Oranges. Just two different shoes that are for different types of players whichi could wear since i play a 3 or a 4 on the court. The Kobe 4s are still the best shoe out there and will be for quite a long time

yeah don't get me wrong everyone, the Hypermax may be a great basketball shoe for a larger player, I just prefer a lighter more mobile shoe.

W/E im done witht these.. was going hard for them but not nemore.. probably not gonna be able to get my hands on a pair ofMcFlys or Tballs
tired.gif

2vl7139.jpg

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

W/E im done witht these.. was going hard for them but not nemore.. probably not gonna be able to get my hands on a pair ofMcFlys or Tballs
tired.gif
takin the L early I see.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

tired.gif
takin the L early I see.
laugh.gif

ha yeah man i suppose...
eyes.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif

tired.gif
takin the L early I see.
laugh.gif

ha yeah man i suppose...
eyes.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
Im sorry man, i cant give up on these. im going contiune to wait for solid info for these as patient as i can.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

tired.gif
takin the L early I see.
laugh.gif

ha yeah man i suppose...
eyes.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
Im sorry man, i cant give up on these. im going contiune to wait for solid info for these as patient as i can.

i feel u man... like dont get me wrong if i see the Tballs or McFlys ill cop instantly... but from the looks of it im not gonna be able to find a pair. i liveNo where near a NT or HOH
tired.gif
(I live in MN
grin.gif
) and im not tryna pay re-sell prices... so yeah im outtie!
tired.gif
.. but its all good my mind is on the Atlantic Blue Pennys
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom