***Offical Miami Dolphins vs Buffalo bills*** Vol: Bills stop crying!

Lets go Miami, get this started early, And I thank you Canada for not opening the roof for thisgame in your sky dome. The forecast is 28 degrees and snow
laugh.gif

Phins by 6
pimp.gif

Are they really opening the dome to let the snow in? I hadn't heard that.
laugh.gif

Well, if it's not truly in a dome enviorment then, I'd say the advantage swings back to buffalo as a cold whether team. If it remains closed, then ithink Miami can handle them and get the W.

What's the status on Edwards? He gonna play?

Be nice to get this one and sweep the season series and pretty much get us out of last place in the division for a change.
happy.gif

One more day.
pimp.gif

McGee not happy about Ginn gettin 175 on him.
laugh.gif
Ginn lookin betterthese days, not #9 pick better, but still decent.
happy.gif

Ginn will show up, now that Camarillio is down and out. I hope Bess has a huge game also. P.S they are not opening the dome, it was a typo lol. I'm goingby phins 6+, the spread is only +1 phins. Mike Francesa Picked Miami, and usually when ever he picks my teams its not great news
frown.gif

dolphins got this the bills are chokers who will lose in their first ever game in their soon to be new home 4-5 years from now.

Anyone know where I can watch this game online? StoogeTV seems to not be working anymore
mad.gif
tired.gif

any jills fans on NT?
laugh.gif
the skydome will indeed be closed, the field's drainage system can't handle this kind of weather. beat the JILLS, and shutthat fat @%!@^ berman up

These Dolphins knew what they were doing when they got rid of whats his name.

...Dan Carpenter, FTW!

the ads are really #^@&@&$# annoying. i'm not on my mac right now so they're popping up on every refresh. and please put the wildcat back inthe cage

lol huh? we've held these bums to 3 points. offense has to stop stalling, stupid penalties are still killing us. we should be up 21-3

Back
Top Bottom