Offical Manny Pacquiao VS Ricky Hatton May 2nd 9pmET/6pmPT HBO PPV

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

GUNNA GET IT wrote:
bro Pac has ZERO fights at 147. (one really, not even gonna give him credit for de la hoya gettin that last check)
who u have him fighting, a 130 lber (JMM) who jumped up and another who fought most his career at 140 lber or less (PBF)

then u gonna tell me his resume at 147 adds up to the likes of sugar ray leonard, shane mosely, Julio ceasar chavez, tito trinidad, roberto duran, pernell whitaker, tommy hearns... these guys dominated 147 for YEARS. not one or two fights. and they fought everyone

honestly U NEED to re think who were greatest of all time welterweights

I realise Pac is u guys hero, and he had a tremendous showing but slow down a bit
You mad?
laugh.gif

GUNNA GET IT wrote:
you dumb?
laugh.gif
damn jeff415finest just exposed how mad you are right now if you come back with "you dumb?"
look at me I can put laughing face at the end too to feel good about myself!
laugh.gif
Mad?

How can Gunna be mad if he's simply stating the truth???
eyes.gif

dont get the "truth" mixed up with actual motive and perception of what he is talking about... he is clearly trying to belittle what manny has accomplished, its alright you can join the hate wagon along with him. The more you guys hate, the more mannys destruction of hatton gets even better.
laugh.gif
i was rooting for manny, but i agree with gunna and whathe was trying to say ...i remember those classic reberto duran/sugar ray/tommy hearns fights
pimp.gif
those dudes put in work at that weight division for years ...there no belittlingof of manny its just the truth, manny a great fighter and all...but u can't just come in a new weight class ...beat a few fighter ..and declare one of thebest. ...that like a slap to some of the pass greats who been doing work in that weight class for years.

my filipinos co-workers gonna be acting wild tomorrow at work
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Am I the only one who feels really bad for...
Spoiler [+]
Floyd Mayweather, Sr? I just don't understand how you can train someone only for them to run in with their hands down. He knew Hatton was done judging by the "advice" he gave Ricky in the corner. I doubt he'll ever talk to Hatton again.

Hatton even got lucky he made it to the 2nd round
smh.gif
That's the sad and unfortunate truth. The ref could have easily called the fight in the 1st. And Hatton still came out with the same nonsense. Pacquiao did exactly what he was supposed to do, and I can't fault him in any way. It would have been nice to see him have a reason break a sweat though (no 'mo). That "fight" was just sad.

Yeah, I agree. The ref would have been well within his rights to put a stop to it in the 1st, but I guess considering the magnitude of the fight he wanted togive Hatton a chance to try and clear the cow webs and make it a fight.

It was a great outing by Manny, I still am in awe of how quickly it ended. Manny is a beast period, however a lot of you guys seem to lack boxing knowledge.GUNNA is 100% correct in his comments. This is why I have always hated new jacks. Before you crown your favorite fighter anything, learn your history.Otherwise you come off like another lame. I seriously can't wait for Pac Man - PBF. That fight will be one for the ages.

Chicagos Finest 23 wrote:
Lets see if pac man can hold it down being undefeated like Julio Chavez did. Then we can talk about him being the GOAT.

I'm not sure I'm understanding you. Pac-man already has 3 defeats, no? Also Julio Cesar Chavez got a GIFT draw against "Sweet Pea" PernellWhittaker in what many people consider one of the worst decisions in boxing history
smh.gif
. Many boxing pundits, historians, etc. have gone on record and said theyfelt Sweet Pea was robbed.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

GUNNA GET IT wrote:
bro Pac has ZERO fights at 147. (one really, not even gonna give him credit for de la hoya gettin that last check)
who u have him fighting, a 130 lber (JMM) who jumped up and another who fought most his career at 140 lber or less (PBF)

then u gonna tell me his resume at 147 adds up to the likes of sugar ray leonard, shane mosely, Julio ceasar chavez, tito trinidad, roberto duran, pernell whitaker, tommy hearns... these guys dominated 147 for YEARS. not one or two fights. and they fought everyone

honestly U NEED to re think who were greatest of all time welterweights

I realise Pac is u guys hero, and he had a tremendous showing but slow down a bit
You mad?
laugh.gif

GUNNA GET IT wrote:
you dumb?
laugh.gif
damn jeff415finest just exposed how mad you are right now if you come back with "you dumb?"
look at me I can put laughing face at the end too to feel good about myself!
laugh.gif
Mad?

How can Gunna be mad if he's simply stating the truth???
eyes.gif

dont get the "truth" mixed up with actual motive and perception of what he is talking about... he is clearly trying to belittle what manny has accomplished, its alright you can join the hate wagon along with him. The more you guys hate, the more mannys destruction of hatton gets even better.

u gotta be dumb as well

where have I belittled pacman?
show me ...
go in the boxing thread and show me... anywhere
u just typin to type and be seen.

now, tell me where my statement about Pacman not being an all time great welterweight is false or "hate" as u ignorant people choose to say when uhave no basis or facts to refute what is being said to u

The more you guys hate, the more mannys destruction of hatton gets even better.
So because not everyone here is willing to call him the greatest fighter of all time after this fight like some of you fanboys are, that'shating?
laugh.gif
get a clue.

Originally Posted by Bergstyle

millions of filipinos can't be wrong... pacquiao is as invincible as anyone ever will be
lol. congrats to manny and all his fans - i hate hatton.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Wak.

YouTube just took my "get hitman" vid down and sent me copyright email
laugh.gif
they're quick
eyes.gif
tired.gif
... best bet is some less mainstream video place, or maybe like a zshare typething.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

When Pacquiao gets back to his hotel room....

& He finally looks at himself in the mirror....

He'll probably be seeing a few Pacquaios....

But....

There will always and forever be only one Ricky Hatton, the man who will do what Marquez did...

Beat Paquaio....

The catch?

This time someones going to get credit for beating that hype machine.

Hatton in 7.

LOL.

I'm not Filipino but I have to give it up for Manny Pacquiao....the guy is a great fighter and I'm proud of the guy because he stays humble with theweight of the Phillipine Islands on his back he gets the job done.

As far as this talk about Floyd Mayweather goes, I personally would love to see Mayweather get his brains beat in by Pacquiao. Mayweather is an arrogant*$*#$@! that acts as if he's the greatest fighter that ever lived. I have to respect Mayweather's fighting ability, but personally he's a prick andI'd love to see Pac make an example out of Floyd.
devil.gif

jeff415finest, just stop typing.

I swear the whole family goes nuts together, then dude's just try take it to another level.

PBF and Manny will be money!!!!!

Originally Posted by HighRep87

But....

There will always and forever be only one Ricky Hatton, the man who will do what Marquez did...

Beat Paquaio....

The catch?

Hatton in 7.

LOL.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Manny is now OFFICIALLY a National Hero in the Philippines. Hell, he could be elected to President right now if he wanted to

Originally Posted by xxLiL RYANxx

Mannn...Floyd Mayweather Sr kept sayin that pacquiao can throw all those fast punches but he has no timing...watching that KO on hatton proves that he definitely does have timing. Talk is cheap.

it as 100% not Sr. fault...did you hear what he was telling fatton? and fatton +*% goes out there and does the exact opposite.

Originally Posted by 1stand15th

Chicagos Finest 23 wrote:

Lets see if pac man can hold it down being undefeated like Julio Chavez did. Then we can talk about him being the GOAT.

I'm not sure I'm understanding you. Pac-man already has 3 defeats, no? Also Julio Cesar Chavez got a GIFT draw against "Sweet Pea" Pernell Whittaker in what many people consider one of the worst decisions in boxing history
smh.gif
. Many boxing pundits, historians, etc. have gone on record and said they felt Sweet Pea was robbed.

you can also say pac man robbed JMM.

Originally Posted by Bergstyle

millions of filipinos can't be wrong... pacquiao is as invincible as anyone ever will be
indifferent.gif

Word? Marquez didn't think so...

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by HighRep87

But....

Beat Paquaio....

The catch?

Hatton in 7.

LOL.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Manny is now OFFICIALLY a National Hero in the Philippines. Hell, he could be elected to President right now if he wanted to

He's planning to seek a political career in the Philippines after he retires fromboxing.

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Laced Up Jordans wrote:

HighRep87 wrote:

SneakerHeathen wrote:

But....

Beat Paquaio....

The catch?

Hatton in 7.

LOL.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He's planning to seek a political career in the Philippines after he retires fromboxing.

I heard the people of the phillipines do not want him to get in politics right now, because it will take away his boxing.

I dont see how anyone can hate on manny, I mean this guy is like the most humble human being on earth and he never talks junk bout anybody....give respectwhere its due man

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

I dont see how anyone can hate on manny, I mean this guy is like the most humble human being on earth and he never talks junk bout anybody....give respect where its due man
So is JMM. But you always have to appreciate a humble fighter.

Back
Top Bottom