Offical Manny Pacquiao VS Oscar De La Hoya Thread. Dec 6th 6pm HBO PPV.

Originally Posted by onewearz

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Why people calling out De La Hoya for "quitting"?
He's got a family, made TONS & TONS of money.... and is one of the best fighters ever.

Why risk literally possibly get beat to death.

He was getting WHOOPED!

this is why mexicans dont respect him, no heart . real mexican fighters fight till they go down. i'm puerto rican and bent btw
laugh.gif
I agree

And when the hell does the loser get interviewed first? Get this washed up jobber off my screen.

I mean how much more obvious can it be that DLH just did this for the payday? It's almost a slap in the face.

wow, that was extremelly dissapointing. i love oscar, but seriously? he stood there like a punching bag the entire fight.

Manny controlled that fight, with elusiveness and speed. De La Hoya looking slower than ever. Good fight for Manny, DLH shouldnt have quit.

Originally Posted by onewearz

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Why people calling out De La Hoya for "quitting"?
He's got a family, made TONS & TONS of money.... and is one of the best fighters ever.

Why risk literally possibly get beat to death.

He was getting WHOOPED!

this is why mexicans dont respect him, no heart . real mexican fighters fight till they go down. i'm puerto rican and bent btw
laugh.gif

and thats why mexican boxing careers never last long or there punching bags later in there career

Oscar got whooped.
frown.gif

All good things must come to an end. Time to retire Oscar.

Great win for Pacquiao.

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

I mean how much more obvious can it be that DLH just did this for the payday? It's almost a slap in the face.
Exactly.
How much did he get paid exactly??
I heard it was a TON.

Back
Top Bottom