Offical Manny Pacquiao VS Oscar De La Hoya Thread. Dec 6th 6pm HBO PPV.

That dude from Argentina was horrible.
smh.gif
Why even come?

Anyways, I'm currently channel surfing on the interNET.
wink.gif
roll.gif

I think the plan for tonight is to have like 4-5 streams up...if one freezes or goes down.. move on to the next. But do not close that previous stream, it mayjust be lag and can resume streaming later on.

ez.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

That dude from Argentina was horrible.
smh.gif
Why even come?

Anyways, I'm currently channel surfing on the interNET.
wink.gif
roll.gif

seriously, didnt take much for dude to crumble. smh at him being one of argentina's best

OMG, this freakin blows. I turn on my FTA satellite receiver and the feed is down...apparently it's been down for 5 hours now, hopefully it gets fixedwithin the next hour.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

So what time roughly is the main show.... Oscar vs Pacquiao suppose to start??

Like 9:00?
right now its 10pm est.... Theres one more match to go before the main event...

If it is going to be anything like the first two matches.....It should be starting at 10:15pm
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

OMG, this freakin blows. I turn on my FTA satellite receiver and the feed is down...apparently it's been down for 5 hours now, hopefully it gets fixed within the next hour.
I'm not holding my breath. I'm just gonna bite the bullet and order...

I'd like ti see Oscar go out with a win, but I'm pretty sure Pac will prevail tonight. Oscar hasn't had a good record lately plus he hasn'tKO'ed anyone in a while. Pac is Pac. We'll see

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

I'd like ti see Oscar go out with a win, but I'm pretty sure Pac will prevail tonight. Oscar hasn't had a good record lately plus he hasn't KO'ed anyone in a while. Pac is Pac. We'll see
I wouldn't be so sure.
My money would be on Oscar in this one.
We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom