Offical: Manny Pacquiao vs. Juan Manuel Marquez III 11/12/11

So how about this?  I'm not saying either fighter is cheating that's just what happens when an Orthodox fighter fights a Southpaw.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

A video of foot stepping with the Zeitgeist music.....I'm speechless.

PacStans are one of the worst phenomenons in the sports world.
Co-sign.

I re-watched the fight last night and wow
30t6p3b.gif
Pacman is lucky to have 4 rounds handed to him let alone 8

You can tell Pacquiao isn't 100%, he needs to let go of his extracurricular activities and focus on training to give all he's got for Mayweather. 

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

30t6p3b.gif

same here.. on fight night i had JMM winning by 2, rewatched it twice yesterday and i agree with 8-4...i wouldnt even argue with a 9-3

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

The latest round of negotiations for the potential megafight between welterweight champions Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. are over before they have even begun.
Leonard Ellerbe, one of Mayweather's advisers, and Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer both told ESPN.com Monday that they were notified that Pacquiao promoter Bob Arum of Top Rank was not interested in coming to the table.

"We have been informed that Bob Arum is not interested in pursuing a fight between Mayweather and Pacquiao at this time," Schaefer said.
"I am sick and tired of Bob Arum twisting the truth. It's another case of 'yesterday I was lying, today I'm telling the truth,' " Schaefer said, invoking Arum's most famous quote. "The truth of the matter is that we received this afternoon an email from retired federal judge Daniel Weinstein, who has informed us that Top Rank is pursuing a rematch with Marquez and, therefore, is not interested in immediate talks for a possible Mayweather-Pacquiao fight. This is obviously as clear as it can be that they have no intentions of making a Mayweather-Pacquiao fight. Therefore, Floyd Mayweather will have no other choice than to move on and identify and lock in another opponent for his ring return on May 5."

Pacquiao is $#@!% SCARED , Always been

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

You can tell Pacquiao isn't 100%, he needs to let go of his extracurricular activities and focus on training to give all he's got for Mayweather. 

Everyone's got something going on and Roach said during 24/7 that Pac was in great condition. I'm a Pacfan.. but age is settling in and his high energy offense can't be done anymore. He also used to fight with everything to gain and a bit of reckless abandon. This is what made him great. Nacho said it best - Pac is a boxer now, a boxer with some boxing intelligence. That added boxing IQ has obviously changed Pac's approach and instead of this raw athlete who we can expect the unexpected, he is now attempting to calculate and become another boxer.

Mayweather can deal with that kind of fighter... May would definitely win now - by getting destroyed.. Unless we can see a refreshed (old school Pac)... all hope is loooost..
frown.gif

Originally Posted by syxth element

ol foot steppin *+! fool. And yall are wondering why pac didn't dodge punches. If Marquez stepped on my foot at least a minimum of 6 times, my foot would be sore too. They say it's common that orthodox fighters step on southpaw fighter's feet, but it looked intentional at times

Why didn't you post the video of Manny stepping on Marquez' foot multiple times in the same fight? 
Would you call Manny an 'ol foot steppin *+! fool' 

Do you think Marquez' feet are also sore or only Manny's? 

Please respond 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Demps

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

30t6p3b.gif

same here.. on fight night i had JMM winning by 2, rewatched it twice yesterday and i agree with 8-4...i wouldnt even argue with a 9-3
I concur gentleman. I watched the British telecast last night and scored it myself and had great trouble finding clearcut rounds for Manny. I ended up with 4.5 rounds for Manny and 7.5 for JMM. My breakdown was: 
1, 6, 9, and 12 for Pac 

2,3,4, 5,7,8,11 for JMM

They split round 10. Final score 116-113 for JMM.

PacRoid? Steroids really? HAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
That's just GayFeather making excuses. I'd LOVE to
see proof though.

Pacquiao-Mayweather-17-years-old.jpg

Pacquiao-26-Mayweather-24-years-old.jpg

Pacquiao-29-Mayweather-28-years-old.jpg

Pacquiao-32-Mayweather-33-years-old.jpg

with that said, JMM won via points FOR SURE. But you really need to knock out the champ if you want
to win, they won't just let the champ lose like that. Either you score some knock downs or really hurt the
guy with haymakers.

Manny-Pacquiao-Eight-World1-Title-in-Boxing1.jpg

Originally Posted by aztec06jr

Originally Posted by syxth element

ol foot steppin *+! fool. And yall are wondering why pac didn't dodge punches. If Marquez stepped on my foot at least a minimum of 6 times, my foot would be sore too. They say it's common that orthodox fighters step on southpaw fighter's feet, but it looked intentional at times

Why didn't you post the video of Manny stepping on Marquez' foot multiple times in the same fight?�
Would you call Manny an 'ol foot steppin *+! fool'�

Do you think Marquez' feet are also sore or only Manny's?�

Please respond�
laugh.gif
he's a pacman stan.  he won't respond and if he does it will be with some ******ed twisted logic.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

PacRoid? Steroids really? HAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
That's just GayFeather making excuses. I'd LOVE to
see proof though.

with that said, JMM won via points FOR SURE. But you really need to knock out the champ if you want
to win, they won't just let the champ lose like that. Either you score some knock downs or really hurt the
guy with haymakers.

NEXT...

Lol this is why I never stepped foot in this thread.

People are still not understanding that when you have a southpaw and a orthodox fighter the whole foot stepping thing is bound to happen. People commenting about boxing yet only watch Pacquiao and Mayweather. SMH

Originally Posted by TCURDA

Mayweather Stans are as equally annoying as Pacstans. Yes this is true!

false. 
the reason why this is false is because floyd mayweather does not have a whole country behind him as pacman does. having a whole country behind you means you will have the majority of your fans not knowing a damn thing about boxing and just going along because pacman is filipino much like fans in mexico. country pride makes people say alot of dumb things. 

Floyd mayweather's fan base is not the least bit extreme as pacmans fanbase. most of mayweather supporters are just boxing fans in general who recognize his skill and want to see a good fight. there is no culture attachment to his fanbase whatsoever. 

Originally Posted by Discoduck

Everyone has their own opinion, however there is nothing else we can do, the decision is final and lets just respect it. WE ALL KNOW WHAT WE WANNA SEE, PAC VS MAY. before this fight people say PAC will own MAY, but now PAC had a bad night with the foot stopper JMM people dissing PAC, you all must remember MAY had a controversial win as well against the Golden Boy whom which manny owned. i honestly think that in the OSCAR vs MAY fight, OSCAR won by atleast 2 rounds. so between MAY and PAC the fight can go either way! MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!

for example...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

false. 
the reason why this is false is because floyd mayweather does not have a whole country behind him as pacman does. having a whole country behind you means you will have the majority of your fans not knowing a damn thing about boxing and just going along because pacman is filipino much like fans in mexico. country pride makes people say alot of dumb things. 

Floyd mayweather's fan base is not the least bit extreme as pacmans fanbase. most of mayweather supporters are just boxing fans in general who recognize his skill and want to see a good fight. there is no culture attachment to his fanbase whatsoever. 

Truth and after mayweather Ortiz I wanted pac to win if he ever fought floyd, but after being reminded of how annoying manny's fans are its getting difficult to stick with that decision.

false. 

I hate to agree... but this is true

false. 

I agree with most of what you're saying but you can't tell me a lot of Black PBF fans side with him because he's Black and embodies that whole flashy lifestyle glorified in rap music. 

4one5 wrote:
NobleKane wrote:
TCURDA wrote:

false. 

I agree with most of what you're saying but you can't tell me a lot of Black PBF fans side with him because he's Black and embodies that whole flashy lifestyle glorified in rap music. 

No they side with him because he is undefeated and the best boxer hence Mayweather fans have better boxing knowledge than pacman fans

I know a lot of black people who don't like Money Mayweather because he's loud, flashy, arrogant and has been perceived to duck fights. I don't know any Filipino that doesn't like Manny. Just saying.

Personally I couldn't care less about Floyd's personality. I cheer for him because of his skill.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I know a lot of black people who don't like Money Mayweather because he's loud, flashy, arrogant and has been perceived to duck fights. I don't know any Filipino that doesn't like Manny. Just saying.

Personally I couldn't care less about Floyd's personality. I cheer for him because of his skill.
but really...what is to hate about manny? 
that he likes to sing lol...

all he does is fight, give back to his country, and sing...

Back
Top Bottom