Offical: Manny Pacquiao vs. Juan Manuel Marquez III 11/12/11

I'm saying the same thing as everyone else. If THAT Manny Pacquiao shows up to fight Money, it'll be a KO for Money.

ol foot steppin *+! fool. And yall are wondering why pac didn't dodge punches. If Marquez stepped on my foot at least a minimum of 6 times, my foot would be sore too. They say it's common that orthodox fighters step on southpaw fighter's feet, but it looked intentional at times

Everyone has their own opinion, however there is nothing else we can do, the decision is final and lets just respect it. WE ALL KNOW WHAT WE WANNA SEE, PAC VS MAY. before this fight people say PAC will own MAY, but now PAC had a bad night with the foot stopper JMM people dissing PAC, you all must remember MAY had a controversial win as well against the Golden Boy whom which manny owned. i honestly think that in the OSCAR vs MAY fight, OSCAR won by atleast 2 rounds. so between MAY and PAC the fight can go either way! MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!

Originally Posted by Discoduck

WE ALL KNOW WHAT WE WANNA SEE, PAC VS MAY.
Everyone except your boys at Top Rank.

The latest round of negotiations for the potential megafight between welterweight champions Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. are over before they have even begun.
Leonard Ellerbe, one of Mayweather's advisers, and Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer both told ESPN.com Monday that they were notified that Pacquiao promoter Bob Arum of Top Rank was not interested in coming to the table.

"We have been informed that Bob Arum is not interested in pursuing a fight between Mayweather and Pacquiao at this time," Schaefer said.

"I am sick and tired of Bob Arum twisting the truth. It's another case of 'yesterday I was lying, today I'm telling the truth,' " Schaefer said, invoking Arum's most famous quote. "The truth of the matter is that we received this afternoon an email from retired federal judge Daniel Weinstein, who has informed us that Top Rank is pursuing a rematch with Marquez and, therefore, is not interested in immediate talks for a possible Mayweather-Pacquiao fight. This is obviously as clear as it can be that they have no intentions of making a Mayweather-Pacquiao fight. Therefore, Floyd Mayweather will have no other choice than to move on and identify and lock in another opponent for his ring return on May 5."

i honestly think that in the OSCAR vs MAY fight, OSCAR won by atleast 2 rounds.
On that note...I'm out.

Everyone has their own opinion, however there is nothing else we can do, the decision is final and lets just respect it. WE ALL KNOW WHAT WE WANNA SEE, PAC VS MAY. before this fight people say PAC will own MAY, but now PAC had a bad night with the foot stopper JMM people dissing PAC, you all must remember MAY had a controversial win as well against the Golden Boy whom which manny owned. i honestly think that in the OSCAR vs MAY fight, OSCAR won by atleast 2 rounds. so between MAY and PAC the fight can go either way! MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!

NEXT..

Originally Posted by aepps20

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

On that note...I'm out.
Wait for me.

As Carlos Boozer would say "WE OUT."

laugh.gif
. Right there wit yall

laugh.gif

Just thought i'd put this here.
don't agree with the title that he got cheated clearly, cause that's just dumb. but didn't really notice this during the fight.

Watch the whole fight again and I'm sure you can find at least 5 instances of Pac getting on Marquez foot and like 4 of em are in Round 12 which most judges had him lose and was the end
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

don't agree with the title that he got cheated clearly, cause that's just dumb. but didn't really notice this during the fight.
You do know that's a pretty normal thing when an orthodox fighter faces a southpaw?

Are dudes making excuses by posting a video of two fighters of different fighting stances stepping on each other?

Originally Posted by MAKITA

You do know that's a pretty normal thing when an orthodox fighter faces a southpaw?
I don't get it. This video is running RAMPANT across social media.

But exactly as you pointed out, this is what happens when a southpaw fights an orthodox fighter.

Someone is smart enough to make a video like this, and show it to people are uninformed and think that Marquez was cheating. The person that made the video had to know that it's a normal thing to happen when two guys in different stances box.

And people are running with this like it's Margarito's plastered wraps or Resto's missing padding.

I'm a PAC Fan...I'm Filipino..and I thought JMM beat PAC.

I guess I will now look forward to PAC vs. JMM pt. 4??

"No," Roach said. "That's why I really don't want to fight him next. But you know, it wouldn't be right if we didn't give him a rematch. It would be bulls**t if we didn't."

Freddie Knows....

Read more: http://sportsillustrated....index.html#ixzz1dkbbaRpf

A video of foot stepping with the Zeitgeist music.....I'm speechless.

PacStans are one of the worst phenomenons in the sports world.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

A video of foot stepping with the Zeitgeist music.....I'm speechless.

Lol that's the theme from "The Walking Dead" my favorite show on TV right now. Tune in every Sunday 9 (8 Central) to AMC. AMC, Story Matters Here.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

WE ALL KNOW WHAT WE WANNA SEE, PAC VS MAY.
Everyone except your boys at Top Rank.

The latest round of negotiations for the potential megafight between welterweight champions Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. are over before they have even begun.
Leonard Ellerbe, one of Mayweather's advisers, and Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer both told ESPN.com Monday that they were notified that Pacquiao promoter Bob Arum of Top Rank was not interested in coming to the table.

"We have been informed that Bob Arum is not interested in pursuing a fight between Mayweather and Pacquiao at this time," Schaefer said.
"I am sick and tired of Bob Arum twisting the truth. It's another case of 'yesterday I was lying, today I'm telling the truth,' " Schaefer said, invoking Arum's most famous quote. "The truth of the matter is that we received this afternoon an email from retired federal judge Daniel Weinstein, who has informed us that Top Rank is pursuing a rematch with Marquez and, therefore, is not interested in immediate talks for a possible Mayweather-Pacquiao fight. This is obviously as clear as it can be that they have no intentions of making a Mayweather-Pacquiao fight. Therefore, Floyd Mayweather will have no other choice than to move on and identify and lock in another opponent for his ring return on May 5."

On that note...I'm out.

I don't know who is ducking who but these two need to get in the ring and fight. they should be stripped of all their belts if they don't get in the ring in May. The older these guys get, the less interested the people will get. Imagine what kind of a fight we would have had if they fought a few years ago. Back then Mayweather was busy accusing Pacquiao of using steriods instead of signing on the dotted line. Now Pacquiao is mad everyone is saying Marquez won and wants to fight Marquez again to prove to himself and everyone else he is the better fighter.      

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

worse then kobe and lebron stans combined.

pacman stans have no clue about boxing other then hyping up their man.

some dude tried to tell me with a straight face that pacquaio is on the same level ali was
laugh.gif
    he wasn't joking around either;

Khan: We Have to Be Honest, Mayweather Beats Pacquiao

by Chris LaBate

WBA/IBF junior welterweight champion Amir Khan is going to advise his good friend, Manny Pacquiao, to consider retirement. Last Saturday, Khan sat at ringside at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas and watched him win a controversial twelve round majority decision over Juan Manuel Marquez. The scores were 114-114, 115-113 and 116-112. Khan and Pacquiao are both trained by Freddie Roach.

In an earlier report, Khan revealed that he scored the fight in favor of Marquez by one or two points. He wants to see Pacquiao walk away. Khan feels the Filipino boxer has too much on his plate, between his personal life and his political career, to place his full concentration on being a top boxer.

"I’m going to tell Manny to consider retirement and not go on too long. He has some serious thinking to do – he was lucky and he got away with it against Márquez. The more he fights, the more it might take some of the gloss off his great legacy as the best fighter in the world. Look, he has so much on his plate, and on the strength of this performance, he wouldn’t beat Floyd Mayweather Jnr. For his sake, we have to be honest. He is my friend," Khan told The Daily Telegraph.

JapanAir21 wrote:
Originally Posted by MAKITA

I don't get it. This video is running RAMPANT across social media.

But exactly as you pointed out, this is what happens when a southpaw fights an orthodox fighter.

Someone is smart enough to make a video like this, and show it to people are uninformed and think that Marquez was cheating. The person that made the video had to know that it's a normal thing to happen when two guys in different stances box.

And people are running with this like it's Margarito's plastered wraps or Resto's missing padding.

eek.gif
 I'm not callin JMM a cheater by any means..I'll give him the benefit of the doubt...butsome of that did look a little sketchy
laugh.gif

Even so...JMM 115-113

Back
Top Bottom