Offical Bulls VS Celtics game 4 post

Originally Posted by BTK

it's pretty clear these refs are trying to give the bulls this game...one of the most terrible halfs I've seen reffed ever.

Come on man...it wasn't that bad. There were a few bad calls, but that's expected. Officiating in the NBA is absolutely piss-poor in general.It usually evens out for both teams.

Brad miller fa 3...
laugh.gif
I aint kno fool could shootdose...
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

really...does ben gordon ever pass?

Nope. It's tolerable when he's on, but when he's missing everything, it becomes VERY frustrating
tired.gif

laugh.gif
at miller making a 3

That's the reason the Bulls won't win the series. Vinny Del Negro, who ran out of TO's in the 1st two games, burning a timeout with .8 seconds lefton the clock before half... for nothing.

did this dude really just call a timeout for 0.8 seconds ... is it that deep?? i don't get it .... what does he possibly have to say that can't be saidat halftime ... for a failed laettner ....
indifferent.gif
... i want this guy fired ... he is the worst coach in all of sports ...

Rondo is on pace for another triple double. I'm glad everyone is finally seeing how legit this kid is.

If the bulls lose this game tonite b/c they dnt hve n e TOs Del Negro shud b fired b4 the nxt game. Rhondo is balln again today
pimp.gif

Del Negro puts the ball in Roses hands too much for iso, there isnt many plays ran for him and he's just out there on his own to create, you see how wellhe plays off the ball with that dunk on Big Baby.

Back
Top Bottom