Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

838f407014955d259940be2ba60fa6b3-getty-90044379nd004_warriors_wiz.jpg

25, 6 and 7 tonight vs the Celtics.
pimp.gif

DatZNasty - I think Howard was initially called for a technical and nothing was changed after the review. So all technical/flagrant fouls can be reviewed in this manner at the ref's discretion?

A few other rules that impact the flow of the game: Remember the beginning of last season with the rule about warm-ups being removed by the substituting players by the time they reach the scorers table? And I thought the shot clock violation rule was being changed to not penalize the defensive team at the change of possession?

Originally Posted by 4thand10

DatZNasty - I think Howard was initially called for a technical and nothing was changed after the review. So all technical/flagrant fouls can be reviewed in this manner at the ref's discretion?

A few other rules that impact the flow of the game: Remember the beginning of last season with the rule about warm-ups being removed by the substituting players by the time they reach the scorers table? And I thought the shot clock violation rule was being changed to not penalize the defensive team at the change of possession?
Yes they can review technicals and flagrants.

And yea, they are supposed to have changed that rule where if the offensive team airballs or turns the ball over, the other team can recover it and continue play so as not to penalize them for playing good D by making them take the ball out of bounds, because most of the time the defense ends up with a fastbreak. Taking off warmups before getting to the scorer's table just seems like one that's not even important enough to enforce. Are they really making a big deal about it and sending guys back to the bench?

it's just crazy how tight the race is in the west vs the east these days.

in the east, 1-8 seeds are separated by 22+ games
in the west, 1-8 seeds are separated by only 8 games

Eduardo Najera is such a goon. He's the foreign Matt Harpring.
smh.gif

Dirk ultra swag.
pimp.gif

And I know I'm late on Hollinger's list, but how is Charlie Villanueva not on it?

laugh.gif
at Janeero Pargo and Bobby Brown getting mentions.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Maybe its the camera angle, but i think these refs are straight bias towards dirk.

Dirk free throws: 17
Blazer team free throws: 23

Just sayin.

Anyone know where I can watch post-game conferences?

Portland had their chances, they just couldnt make it from downtown.

What i want to see in the playoffs:
1) LA vs
glasses.gif
SA
2) Denver vs 7 OKC
3) Dallas vs 6 Port
4) Phx vs Utah

Pretty much how things are right now.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Portland had their chances, they just couldnt make it from downtown.

What i want to see in the playoffs:
1) LA vs
glasses.gif
SA
2) Denver vs 7 OKC
3) Dallas vs 6 Port
4) Phx vs Utah

Pretty much how things are right now.
Dallas is actually #2 right now, they own the tiebreaker over Denver.

Not like I'd want to play OKC.
laugh.gif

Yall don't know wassup with that German swag.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Looks like I missed a good game..
tired.gif

Glad our dude could put the team on his back and carry us to a win.
pimp.gif

We SHOULD close out the rest of the season with W's, so I think it's safe to say we're at least getting the 2-3 seed. I don't see us losing to Sac AT ALL. LAC could be a trap game, but I think we'll close out SAS in the last game of the season. We're positioned so that if we DO win all three, we get the two seed.

Phoenix has a rough schedule, HOU DEN UTAH.
sick.gif

Utah only has GSW and PHO, but they're back a half game of us and Denver.
Denver got SAS, MEM, and PHO, all of which they could easily slip up.

Utah could end up with the two seed if we slip a game, I believe they own the tiebreaker (unless we'd get it by default since we won our division).

Awards for the season:
MVP - LeBron James
ROY - Tyreke Evans
COY - Scott Skiles
MIP - Josh Smith
DPOY - Dwight Howard

Originally Posted by Big J 33

You forgot 6th man, which I assume would go to Crawford.

The only one who would even come close to stealing that is Landry, but hes a starter now so i guess hes disqualified?
laugh.gif

Whenever this dude lebron gives an interview the one word he always uses is HUMBLE. yea right if you were humble youd slide me a mil or twoo..

Back
Top Bottom