Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

D12 put a grown man move and dunk on the caveman that was just
eek.gif
sick.gif

table1.png

Chris Bosh is a FRANCHISE PLAYER anything to the contrary is just flat out wrong.
laugh.gif

If you average 24, 12 with less than 2 turnovers you are a franchise player.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Al3xis

From what I saw tonight, Rondo had BJ left in the dust.

His play has been concerning, i do not wana see a poor mans AI/Marbury/Francis....I don't know how you become an instinctive pass first PG, but he's gota try to shade himself more towards that side...taking 20 shots a night isn't going to end well more times than not.
Agreed, but it's not like there are a lot of people he can be passing to out there. Delfino and Mbah Moute ain't exactly scoring threats. I would like to see him and Bogut really work on a pick and roll cause with his speed and Bogut's jumper/passing ability that would be a problem

laugh.gif
Where's Joe Alexander when you need him?

Chris Bosh is a FRANCHISE PLAYER anything to the contrary is just flat out wrong.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Shareef Abdur-Rahim would like to see you in his office.

Grizz, I see you.

Bron, nice shot to win the game.....How bout you do a little dance for us all?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nash is the MVP right? They said that after the first 6 games or whatever.

Noah been angry a lot lately no?
ohwell.gif
Not a good look losin to the Nets.

Denver.
laugh.gif
Dudes were tellin me what a threat they are, still look likethe same dumb @#$%^ they always do to me. Just with an improved Melo.

Someone help me understand why Kaman gettin 22 shots against the best defender the Magic have? I hope those were a bunch of Moses Malone type put backattempts.

Jazz v Lakers tonight, I'm interested to see if the Jazz are as tough as I'm givin them credit for.

Cavs at Rockets too, Cavs better win that game..........

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Shareef Abdur-Rahim would like to see you in his office.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
Shareef Abdur-Rahim, seriously?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Shereef has never in his LIFE been as good as Chris Bosh.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Shareef Abdur Rahim, y''all are funny, extra funny.
laugh.gif

Put as many smiley faces as you want but its the truth. Remove both hands from his testicles, use your computer and do something that you love, check thestats.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Put as many smiley faces as you want but its the truth. Remove both hands from his testicles, use your computer and do something that you love, check the stats.

Don't need to, you clearly do, when you do you can join the rest of us in reality.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh that asinine argument.
laugh.gif

TEAMS WIN GAMES. It's really pretty simple, without teammates it's irrelevant how good Chris is.

How you going to call someone a franchise player when their team has finished above .500 exactly once during their career?

So ESPN has Bulls vs Hawks tonight? Can't they like change their mind or somethin, switch to another game? Just this once?
laugh.gif

I dunno about Bosh as a franchise guy, 2nd tier top notch type guy, sure, but franchise? Lemme ask you this Osh, where did you have Gasol when he was inMemphis? He didn't put up Bosh type numbers, but he is a better player then Bosh isn't he? You wouldn't consider Gasol franchise would you? Orare you going to say that Bosh is the better basketball player?

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

table1.png

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

i swear last year you where on the side of HE WASN'T a Franchise player

I just seen that thread that Niketalker23 started last night about the Lakers playing 82 home games.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Are people really that stupid? Do they not know that every single team plays 41 and 41? So if we have frontloaded home games, that means we have backloadedroad games. The Suns have frontloaded road games, and backloaded home games. Is that hard to understand for some folks?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

I just seen that thread that Niketalker23 started last night about the Lakers playing 82 home games.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Are people really that stupid? Do they not know that every single team plays 41 and 41? So if we have frontloaded home games, that means we have backloaded road games. The Suns have frontloaded road games, and backloaded home games. Is that hard to understand for some folks?
ohwell.gif
You can't possibly be that dense.

So ESPN has Bulls vs Hawks tonight? Can't they like change their mind or somethin, switch to another game? Just this once?
laugh.gif

I dunno about Bosh as a franchise guy, 2nd tier top notch type guy, sure, but franchise? Lemme ask you this Osh, where did you have Gasol when he was in Memphis? He didn't put up Bosh type numbers, but he is a better player then Bosh isn't he? You wouldn't consider Gasol franchise would you? Or are you going to say that Bosh is the better basketball player?
You can build a franchise around Pau Gasol, has anybody gone back and looked at those Grizzlie teams, they one 49 and 50 games in the west, withJames Posey, Shane Batteir, Mike Miller, and Jason Williams, he was pretty much the only guy who could create his own shot.
laugh.gif

The 50 win team finished top 10 in offensive efficiency, with Posey, Mike Miller, and Williams,
laugh.gif

Pau Gasol is a truly transcendent offensive force.

I would say Pau Gasol and Chris Bosh are about equal until you count this year, I think Chris is playing better ball right now than anybody not named Kobe,CP3, or LBJ

Originally Posted by D723

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Are people really that stupid? Do they not know that every single team plays 41 and 41? So if we have frontloaded home games, that means we have backloaded road games. The Suns have frontloaded road games, and backloaded home games. Is that hard to understand for some folks?
ohwell.gif

Apparently I am, enlighten me. Please, teach me how not every team plays 41 and 41. What am I missing ol wise one?

Originally Posted by D723

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

Apparently I am, enlighten me. Please, teach me how not every team plays 41 and 41. What am I missing ol wise one?
Obviously that post NT23 created was tongue-in-cheek.....

Back
Top Bottom